Celebrate National Craft Month
Easy Ways to Get Creative with the Whole Family
1. Make It Relevant-Ask your children about their favorite characters from books, television shows and movies, and have them design crafts around their answers. They'll be excited to take part in the fun when they are familiar with their subject matter.
2. Don't Forget The Older Kids-Arts and crafts can appeal to kids of every age. While the toddlers are finger-painting, break out the paper mache or beading kits for the preteens and teens in your home. Older children might also enjoy helping their little brothers and sisters with their crafting projects.
3. Be Resourceful-Encourage children to create their own masterpieces out of cardboard boxes, plastic soda bottles, and other items found around the home. Plus, now that the weather is getting warmer, you can head outside to find some great crafting materials, like pinecones, flowers and leaves.
4. Create A Family Bond-Tackle a large crafting project, like a t-shirt quilt or a scrapbook, as a family. This is a great way to reminisce on past experiences while creating new memories together. The finished product will be a unique work of art that the whole family can appreciate.
5. Set Up Shop-A good workspace is essential for crafting. Stain-resistant Personal Tables from Lifetime Products are just right for at-home artists, as they are large enough for a variety of projects yet small enough that each person can have his or her own table, helping to avoid tiffs over elbow room.
6. Remember The Days-Take photos of everyone while they work on their crafts. Then, for your next art project, work together to make a collage or put the photos in a memory book to show friends and family how much fun everyone had during National Craft Month.
For more information on tables and chairs from Lifetime Products, visit www.lifetime.com.
Lifetime Products, Inc. is a registered trademark and not associated with Lifetime Television. For more information on folding tables and chairs from Lifetime Products, visit www.Lifetime.com.
SOURCE Lifetime Products, Inc.