NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increase in consumer's enthusiasm in wireless connectivity and decreasing costs of connectivity solutions is fueling the growth of the cellular Machine to Machine (M2M) Value Added Services (VAS) market.
The cellular M2M Value Added Services market size is estimated to grow from USD 3.22 billion in 2015 to USD 11.50 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 29.0%. The cellular M2M Value Added Services market is driven by factors, such as growing consumer's enthusiasm in wireless connectivity solutions, increase in penetration of smartphones in small and large enterprises, need for effective mechanism to address vulnerabilities and risks, and increased need of regulations in the cellular M2M Value Added Services market.
The PointofSales (POS) applications in the cellular sector are witnessing a remarkable growth attributed to the increased need for M2M Value Added Services applications in the retail sector.
The POS applications are estimated to witness the highest growth rate duing the forecast period. Furthermore, due to increase in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trends and greater investment in IT infrastructure by retail enterprises to provide a unified view of the inventory and streamline and secure financial transactions, POS applications are expected to gain traction and grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
Break-up of profile of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 40% and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C level – 72%, Director level – 8%, Others – 20%
- By Region: North America – 47%, Europe – 29%, APAC – 14%, RoW – 10%
The cellular M2M market offers tremendous upcoming opportunites for growth in the next five years due to increase in the BYOD penetration in most of the industry verticals, and growth in online data sharing among digital devices.
The various key vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. AT&T Inc.
2. Verizon Communications
3. Vodafone Group plc
4. China Mobile Ltd
5. Amdocs, Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cellular M2M market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03603152-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001