MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of signal processing IP for smarter, connected devices, announced today that it will showcase a broad range of products and solutions that leverage CEVA's industry-leading technologies at CES 2017, January 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas.
Product demonstrations on display in CEVA's private meeting suite include some of the most innovative technologies that are driving the Internet of Things and the consumer electronics industries, including:
Computer Vision and Deep Learning:
- Socionext's latest Milbeaut image processors powered by a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP running real-time tamper and intrusion detection, moving object detection and tracking for surveillance systems, and real-time face recognition using the Tessera FotoNation IPU (Image Processing Unit HWA)
- AImotive (formerly AdasWorks) demonstrating automotive Neural Network based free space detection for ADAS systems running on a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP
- Inuitive's NU3000 3D vision smartphone module powered by a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP, running Google SLAM tracking
- Always-on vision sensor designed by Himax and emza, running on a CEVA ultra-low-power DSP
Audio and Voice:
- Far-field multi-microphone voice activated smart home controller powered by Sensory, running on a CEVA Audio/Voice DSP
- Waves MaxxAudio high quality wireless audio enrichment running on a CEVA Audio/Voice DSP
- Smart Home Gateway for IoT integrating CEVA's Bluetooth 5 and Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Audio over Bluetooth Low Energy for hearables
To request an invitation to CEVA's private meeting suite and the opportunity to meet with CEVA's experts at CES, please email email@example.com.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of signal processing IP for a smarter, connected world. We partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT. Our ultra-low-power IPs for vision, audio, communications and connectivity include comprehensive DSP-based platforms for LTE/LTE-A/5G baseband processing in handsets, infrastructure and machine-to-machine devices, advanced imaging, computer vision and deep learning for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For connectivity, we offer the industry's most widely adopted IPs for Bluetooth (low energy and dual mode), Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac up to 4x4) and serial storage (SATA and SAS). Visit us at www.ceva-dsp.com and follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceva-brings-its-leading-edge-solutions-for-smarter-connected-devices-to-ces-300382560.html
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.