Computer Vision and Deep Learning:
- Socionext's latest Milbeaut image processors powered by a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP running real-time tamper and intrusion detection, moving object detection and tracking for surveillance systems, and real-time face recognition using the Tessera FotoNation IPU (Image Processing Unit HWA)
- AImotive (formerly AdasWorks) demonstrating automotive Neural Network based free space detection for ADAS systems running on a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP
- Inuitive's NU3000 3D vision smartphone module powered by a CEVA Imaging and Vision DSP, running Google SLAM tracking
- Always-on vision sensor designed by Himax and emza, running on a CEVA ultra-low-power DSP
Audio and Voice:
- Far-field multi-microphone voice activated smart home controller powered by Sensory, running on a CEVA Audio/Voice DSP
- Waves MaxxAudio high quality wireless audio enrichment running on a CEVA Audio/Voice DSP
- Smart Home Gateway for IoT integrating CEVA's Bluetooth 5 and Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Audio over Bluetooth Low Energy for hearables
To request an invitation to CEVA's private meeting suite and the opportunity to meet with CEVA's experts at CES, please email email@example.com.
About CEVA, Inc.
CEVA is the leading licensor of signal processing IP for a smarter, connected world. We partner with semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, industrial and IoT. Our ultra-low-power IPs for vision, audio, communications and connectivity include comprehensive DSP-based platforms for LTE/LTE-A/5G baseband processing in handsets, infrastructure and machine-to-machine devices, advanced imaging, computer vision and deep learning for any camera-enabled device, audio/voice/speech and ultra-low power always-on/sensing applications for multiple IoT markets. For connectivity, we offer the industry's most widely adopted IPs for Bluetooth (low energy and dual mode), Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac up to 4x4) and serial storage (SATA and SAS). Visit us at www.ceva-dsp.com and follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120808/SF53702LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceva-brings-its-leading-edge-solutions-for-smarter-connected-devices-to-ces-300382560.html
SOURCE CEVA, Inc.