CFGE Crowdfund Real Estate Summit and Entrepreneur Summit Name Industry Experts as Confirmed Speakers Leading crowdfunding professionals to speak at two-track conference in Austin, Texas
AUSTIN, Texas, May 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Coastal Shows has chosen Austin, Texas, for a large Texas crowdfunding event location, bringing industry experts and leaders together May 29 and 30 for the Crowdfund Global Expo (CFGE) Crowdfund Real Estate Summit and the co-located CFGE Crowdfund Entrepreneur Summit.
Two days of panels focused on real estate, finance, small business, women entrepreneurs and the oil and gas sector will explore new and exciting opportunities within the crowdfunding industry.
The conference, to be held at the Austin Hilton, 500 E. 4th Street, will provide entrepreneurs and business owners with education from some of the country's leading crowdfunding experts on opportunities in the space, including Dr. Richard Swart of UC Berkeley, securities attorney Mark Roderick and author and startup advisor Tucker Max.
"Our highly curated and targeted programming allows the country's leading crowdfunding experts to talk about how they are growing in these spaces themselves," said Andrea Downs, CEO of Coastal Shows. "We've had some inspiring executives, advisors and business owners already agree to speak, and we're adding more every day."
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mark S. Roderick, Attorney, Flaster & Greenberg
- Joseph Barizoni, CEO, Community Leader
- DJ Paul, CSO, Gate Global Impact; Co-Chair, CIFRA
- Dr. Richard Swart, Director of Research for Innovation in Entrepreneurial and Social Finance, Coleman Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership at UC Berkeley
- Joseph Barizoni, CEO, Community Leader
- Edwin Blue, CEO, IRA Services Trust Company
- Tucker Max, Author; Co-founder, StoryArk
- David Manshoory, CEO and Founder, AssetAvenue
- Jillian Helman, Founder, Realty Mogul
- Joel Block, CEO, Bullseye Capital
- Brian Dally, Co-Founder and CEO, GROUNDFLOOR
- Andrew Dix, Co-Founder, Crowdfund Insider
- Cole Harmonson, CEO, Far West Capital
- Jason Fritton, Co-Founder and President, Patch of Land
- Rob Snow, Managing Partner, Carilion Capital
- Richard Weintraub, Corporate and Securities Law Attorney, CommunityLeader
- Patrick Hagen, Regional Business Development Manager, The Entrust Group
- Michael McNair, Trust Officer, IRA Trust Services Company
- David Weiland, CEO, Realized Holdings
- Chip Werlein, President, Werlein & Harris
- Scott Whaley, President, National Real Estate Investors Association
- Richard Rodman, CEO, Crowdentials
- Bryan Hancock, Acquisitions Director, Bullseye Capital
- Trish Costello, Founder and CEO, Portfolia
- Ross Ramon, President, USDM
- Natalie Croutharmel, Director Global Technology and Innovation, Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Jason Fritton, Founder and CEO, Patch of Land
- Hall Martin, Director, Texas Entrepreneurs Network
- Craig Casselberry, Founder and President, Quorum Public Affairs
- Conley Giles, Founder, Vovation
- Ada Pia, CMO, Patch of Land
- Shari Wynne Ressler, Founder and CEO, Incubation Station
- Josef Holm, Founder, Crowdfund.biz
- Judy Robinette, Author, How to Be a Power Connector: The 5-50-150 Rule
- Cynthia Nevels, Founder, Think.Crowd.Fund
- Joy Schoffler, Principal, Leverage PR
- Ryan W. Schneider, VP of Business Development, Self Directed IRA Services, Inc.
The CFGE Crowdfund Real Estate Summit and the CFGE Crowdfund Entrepreneur Summit will showcase how crowdfunding is revolutionizing markets beyond the tech scene. One- and two-day tickets are available. The early-bird special ends this Friday, May 2.
For more information regarding sponsoring, speaking at or attending this event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the media wishing to procure a press pass to the conference should reach out to email@example.com.
About Coastal Shows
Coastal Shows operates as an international, full-service media company providing top-tier, tech-related educational experiences in the form of multifunctional events and tradeshows. Coastal Shows aims to deliver an elite and informative experience that connects attendees through innovative panel formats and exclusive access to current industry professionals. Coastal Shows' team includes previous founders of the most prominent private conference, tradeshow and business publications media company in the wireless industry.
SOURCE Coastal Shows