LONDON, Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is a thorough analysis of Saudi Arabia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Saudi Arabia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Saudi Arabia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Saudi Arabia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- In 2014, Saudi Arabian HNWIs held 30.4% (US$95 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
- WealthInsight further expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$129 billion by 2019, accounting for 32% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- In 2014, Europe accounted for 9% of the foreign assets of Saudi Arabian HNWIs. It was followed by Asia-Pacific with 8.1%, rest of the Middle East with 5.8%, Latin America with 1.4% and Africa with 3.3%.
- Saudi Arabian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 11.2% in 2010 to 9.0% in 2014.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to further reduce their level of investment in Europe to 8.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments decreasing due to growing confidence in Asian and other emerging economies.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3157364/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48