SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Cheers magazine, the only beverage business publication devoted to full-service restaurants, bars and hotels, announced the winners of its 2010 Cheers Beverage Excellence Awards. The awards will be presented to the winners at the annual Cheers Beverage Conference, held on January 25-26 at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Miami.
Eleven program awards and two individual awards are slated to be presented at the conference.
The 2010 Cheers Beverage Excellence Award winners are:
- Best Chain Beverage Menu: Bar Louie for the Passport Program
- Best Chain Beverage Merchandising: Hilton for Tiki program
- Best Chain Signature Drink: InterContinental Hotels for Sno Cones
- Best Chain Drink Program: Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Best Chain Beer Program: Ram International
- Best Chain Spirits Program: The Phoenician
- Best Chain Wine Program : Bellagio
- Best Chain Adult Alcohol-Free Drink Program: Hard Rock
- Best Chain Hotel Beverage Program: Loews Hotels
- Best Chain Multi-Concept Beverage Program: O'Charley's
- Best Chain Overall Beverage Program: Ruby Tuesday
- Raising the Bar Award: Danny Meyer of Union Square Hospitality Group
- Beverage Industry Innovator of the Year: Mac Gregory of The Phoenician
The awards program is open to all chain restaurants. A chain is defined as an operation with five or more locations in two or more markets. The chain must be in existence for at least three years. The criteria for these awards are a particular program's creativity, originality and impact on the sales and profitability of a full-service restaurant operation. Other factors considered are the level of marketing support, staff training and overall operator commitment to the initiative that lead to its success. Entries were evaluated by a judging panel that includes previous Beverage Excellence Award winners and Cheers staff.
Contact: Liza Zimmerman, editor-in-chief Cheers Magazine (415) 839-5062 email@example.com
SOURCE Cheers Magazine