LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's new report on the chemical EOR market indicates that spending on chemical EOR projects will total $2.402bn and incremental oil production will total 352,161 bbl/d in 2016.
The global chemical enhanced oil recovery (cEOR) market is anticipated to expand significantly over the next decade, driven by energy security requirements, increasing global oil demand and technology development. Though oil prices are currently challenging the economics of some chemical EOR projects, both production and spending will increase over the next ten years as pilot projects are established and move towards commercial production.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the chemical EOR market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the chemical EOR market dynamics?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will different national markets be affected by the prolonged low oil price environment?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the national chemical EOR markets?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides SPENDING ($) and PRODUCTION (bbl/d) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 15 regional and national markets, providing unique insight into chemical EOR industry development:
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Latin America
- United States
- North Sea
- Rest of the World
2. The report also offers PRODUCTION forecasts (2016-2026) for 6 chemical EOR technologies
3. The report also offers visiongain's oil price forecast for the period between 2016 and 2026
- Supply-side factors
- Demand-side factors
- Other Major Variables that Impact the Oil Price
- Visiongain's Oil Price Assumption and Forecast
- How the Oil Price Will Impact the Chemical EOR Market
4. Expert opinion from Natesh Gurumurthi, Director of Global Business Development, Oil & Mining at Kemira
- Effects of the Oil Price Collapse
- Future Role of Emerging Chemical EOR Projects
- Offshore Chemical EOR Developments
- What Are Other Important Drivers and Restraints in the Market?
5. Tables and analysis profiling the top companies in the chemical EOR business:
- Major EOR Project Operators (including market shares based on production)
- Major Chemical Companies
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global EOR industry
- Chemical Suppliers
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Oil Engineers/Technicians
Don't miss out
The Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market 2016-2026 report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses already involved in segment of the chemical EOR market, or for those wishing to enter this growing market in the future.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3776403/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chemical-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-market-2016-2026-spending-and-production-forecasts-for-polymers-surfactants-biopolymers-and-asp-300394002.html