LONDON, Aug. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The market is driven by the need to maintain production of declining oil fields in countries with increasing oil demand. As finding new fields becomes more challenging and more costly, companies are focusing more and more on maximising recovery from existing fields and maximising their reserves from these fields. This leads to options such as water flooding as well as Enhanced Oil Recovery methods, namely thermal, gas and chemical. Although chemical EOR is the smallest EOR market globally, there is much opportunity for growth. There is an increased focus on chemical EOR as hybrid chemical EOR technologies continue to demonstrate their potential to improve oil recovery rates.
In the face of low oil prices many national markets have remained resilient and major projects remain profitable in the current low oil price environment because of years spent driving down chemical and operational costs. As deployment of polymer and surfactant projects increases and the results become widely available it is expected that there will be opportunity for growth in large-scale, commercial deployment over the forecast period.
Visiongain has calculated that global chemical enhanced oil recovery spending will total $2.51bn in 2015.
This brand new report is a completely fresh look at the market's prospects following the oil price developments over the last year. This report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, project updates for all the major pilot and commercial chemical EOR projects around the globe.
Why you should buy Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers, SP, ASP & CDG
What is the future for the Chemical EOR market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Within this 268 page report we promise you will receive the following key information:
- View global Chemical EOR market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 keeping your industry knowledge ahead of your competitors and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed production and spending projections for the market, and commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Examine 198 tables, charts, and graphs revealing the chemical EOR market outlook
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future chemical EOR market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the chemical EOR sector.
- See three exclusive expert interview transcripts. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Tap into this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is actually happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the chemical EOR sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Full interview transcripts are provided from:
- Shell Chemicals
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNRL)
- Understand the prospects for the leading 15 national & regional chemical EOR markets – where will the highest production and spending opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for chemical EOR companies from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual chemical EOR production forecasts (bbl/d) and chemical EOR spending forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 15 leading national & regional markets.
- Chinese Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Canadian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Russian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Omani Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of the Middle East Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Indonesian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Venezuelan Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Colombian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of Latin America Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- US Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Indian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Mexican Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- North Sea Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Malaysian Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- The Rest of the World Chemical EOR Production & Spending Forecast 2015-2025
- Explore the factors affecting everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues influencing the technological advances in the chemical EOR market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Oil Production and Revenue from Oil
- Energy Security
- Oil Price Fluctuations
- Project Costs and Delays
- Infrastructure and Supply Chain
- Financing Opportunities
- Environmental Concerns
- Oil Production and GHG Emissions
- Alternative Technologies and Unconventional Production
- Complexity of Projects
- Reservoir Characteristics
Identify who the leading companies are in the chemical EOR industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading chemical EOR companies examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook.
- Blackpearl Resources
- Cenovus Energy Inc.
- CNOOC Ltd.
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- Sinopec Corp
- Rex Energy
- Zargon Oil and Gas
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the chemical EOR market
The Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers, SP, ASP & CDG report provides impartial chemical EOR sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Huntsman, Shell Chemicals and CNRL are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers, SP, ASP & CDG report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the chemical EOR market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected project pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the chemical EOR sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Surfactants, Biopolymers, SP, ASP & CDG. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3002871/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48