LONDON, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China is emerging as an important data center services market in the region. This study defines data center services as co-location and managed hosting services, and focuses on third-party data center services with a study period from 2013 to 2021 and base year 2014. The study provides a holistic view of the Chinese data center services market, including market drivers and restraints, forecasts and trends, demand analysis, as well as competitive analysis.
The focus of the study is the Chinese data center services market.
- The study period for this research service is from 2013 to 2021, with 2014 as the base year.
- Only third-party data centers that provide infrastructure hosting services to customers are considered, while captive data centers, which are only built for the internal use of a company, are not in the scope of this research service.
- Only raised floor space is of interest in this study; unless otherwise stated, the total data center floor space is discussed.
- Revenues for the forecast period reflect the total potential revenues from data center infrastructure hosting services, which include co-location and managed hosting.
- Revenue includes the contribution from global system integrators (SIs), telecoms or carriers, carrier-neutral data center operators, and facility pure plays, which are part of the value chain for infrastructure hosting services.
- Revenue is calculated based on end-user prices, namely actual price paid by end users for services.
- In this study, data center tier classification follows the definition from The Uptime Institute.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3443687/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers