China Luxury Goods Industry & Skin Care Products Market
DALLAS, Jan. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- MarketReportsChina.com adds "Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market, 2013-2017" and "Research and Forecast of China Luxury Goods Industry, 2013-2017" reports to its store.
For recent years, with the rapid development of China's economy and continuous improvement of people's livelihood, basing on such a huge population base, China has become ones of the world's largest cosmetics market.
At present, the skin care product has entered the rapid development stage and the market scale has been improved to some extent, but not so stable. According to the statistics from the China Cosmetics Net, in 2012, the total sales amount of skin care product market was nearly CNY 55 billion with the growth of about 11%. During January to October 2013, the total sales amount of skin care product market reached CNY 47.9 billion.
Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market, 2013-2017 mainly analyzes the status quo of international and domestic markets of skin care products, product supply and demand, business performance of domestic major enterprises; in the meantime, it offers some suggestions on the skin care product industry, providing the decisive reference for enterprises to know and invest such a field.
The demand for skin care products has a direct relationship with the number, income and consumption concepts of China's young females; with the economic development, more and more middle-aged and aged women also begin to pay attention to their own images and they begin to increase the consumption in beauty and cosmetics; additionally, the male consumption group is also gradually growing. Order a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=4216.
According to the related statistics, among the Chinese current cosmetics manufacturers, 58% of them are private enterprises, 32% of them are foreign enterprises and 10% are state-owned enterprises. For recent years, the international brand have been continuously penetrated to China's medium and low-end market by the acquisitions & mergers and integration of domestic brands; more and more foreign cosmetics enterprises are making the China Acquisition Plan, so China's cosmetics industry is stepping into the integration era. The foreign integration forces in China are currently divided into two major groups, namely Europe-America force and Japan –South Korea force.
Table of Contents for Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market, 2013-2017 include
- Overview of Skin Care Products
- Skin Care Products in the Foreign Market
- China's Skin Care Product Industry Development Environment
- Status Quo of China's Skin Care Product Industry
- Characteristics of Skin Care Products
- Market Development of China's Skin Care Products
- Population Structure Market Segments of Skin Care Products
- Functional Market Segments of Skin Care Products
- Imports and Exports of Skin Care Products
- Major Foreign Skin Care Product Enterprises included in this study are L' Oreal Paris, P&G, Amway, Estee Lauder, AVON and Shiseido.
- China's Major Skin Care Product Enterprises include JALA (Group) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Inoherb Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Shanghai Herborist Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Beijing Dabao Cosmetics Co., Ltd., Jiangsu LONGLIQI Bio-Science Co., Ltd. (Longrich) and Tianjin YUMEIJING Group Co., Ltd.
- Development Trends of China's Skin Care Products
- Investment Analysis of Industry Experts of China's Skin Care Product Industry
Research and Forecast of China Luxury Goods Industry, 2013-2017- Analyses of the status quo of China's luxury market, supply & demand and market price; and then it makes the conclusion of the existing problems of China's luxury industry; once again, it makes the specific analysis of China and international luxury markets; finally it offers the related suggestions on the future development of China's luxury industry as well as pointing out the market segments which will have the better market opportunity in the future. On the whole, this report can provide the decisive reference for enterprises to invest in the field.
For recent years, the targeted market of foreign luxury brands has had great changes compared with that in the primary stage. With the more and more luxury brands entering the market, the first-tier cities have less and less development space; those luxury brands begin to specialize in the demand difference among hundreds of Chinese cities and cultivate the consumption market in the second and third-tier cities. Order a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=4200.
About 30% of China's affluent consumers live in first-tier cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai. Others live in the second and third-tier cities. It's expected that the affluent households (with the total assets of CNY 10 million and annual income of CNY 1 million) that live in the second and third-tier cities will account for a larger proportion by 2015, and these consumers will become the strong purchasing power of luxury goods in the future.
Table of Contents for Report "Research and Forecast of China Luxury Goods Industry, 2013-2017"
- Overview of Luxury Goods
- Situation of Global Luxury Goods
- Development Environment of China's Luxury Goods Industry
- Status Quo of China's Luxury Goods Market
- Supply & Demand Analysis and Forecast of China's Luxury Goods Industry
- Existing Problems and Development Trends of China's Luxury Goods Industry
- Major Luxury Brands in China Market include CHANEL, DIOR, LOUIS VUITTON, BENTLEY, ROLEX
- Development Suggestions on China's Indigenous Luxury Industry
Other Newly Published Reports:
Research on China Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Industry, 2013- China's bi-metal band saw blade industry has a very short development process. Now the industry is still in the high-speed growth period; the enterprises are not so
Research on China ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) Industry, 2013-2017- The production technology of ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) is mainly mastered by some developed countries, such as USA, Japan and Canada. In 2012, the global sales volume of ATV reached about 1.7 million units.
MarketReportsChina.com (http://www.marketreportschina.com) are a database of syndicated market research reports focused on China and its multiple industries. These reports offer a primary analysis of Chinese markets along with a global overview for varied industries to help executives, managers, analysts, librarians and all business stakeholders in their decision making process.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, Market Reports China, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports China