NEW YORK, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Also known as external batteries, power banks are increasingly becoming a necessity for almost every smartphone, tablet, laptop and MP3/MP4 player user in China, as the amount of time spent using these devices is increasing day by day. Battery backup of these electronic devices drains up in a short period of time, thereby creating requirement for power banks. During 2015-20, China power banks market is anticipated to grow at a substantial pace on account of growing influx of technologically upgraded power banks coupled with increasing number of mobile users, surging internet penetration and rising disposable income of the consumers. Moreover, introduction of multifunctional power banks, which include various features, such as projectors, laser lights, emergency car jump starter function, WIFI/3G router, etc., is further anticipated to boost the China power banks market in the coming years.
According to TechSci Research report, "China Power Banks Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", power banks market in China is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 26% during 2015 - 2020. On the basis of capacity, the market has been segmented into four broad categories, namely, below 8,000mAh, 8,000-10,000mAh, 10,000-15,000mAh and above 15,000mAh. Though volume sales of power banks below 8,000mAh capacity have been highest over the last few years, power banks above 15,000mAh capacity exhibit better growth prospects over the next five years. East China dominated the sales of power banks in 2014 and the region is forecast to continue its domination through 2020. Few of the leading companies operating in power banks market in China include Romoss Technology Co., Ltd., Xiaomi Inc., Milutinovic Technology Co., Ltd., Guangdong Pisen Electronics Co. Ltd., and Huaqi Information Digital Technology Co., Ltd., among others. "China Power Banks Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates the following aspects of power banks market in China:
- China Power Banks Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Below 8,000mAh, Under 8,000-10,000mAh, Under 10,000-15,000mAh and Above 15000mAh
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of power banks market in China
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, power bank manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with power banks producers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03327422-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/china-power-banks-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300285363.html