"Chip antenna market in APAC expected to grow at the highest CAGR"
This report covers major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022, as the region is one of the largest producers of consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, which generally use chip antennas. Additionally, APAC is the largest automotive production hub in the world. The growing use of wireless communication for telematics application in automobiles has helped in the growth of the chip antenna market in APAC.
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C level - 35%, D level - 25%, and others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Johanson Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Materials (Japan), Yageo Corporation (Taiwan), Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (U.S.), Fractus S.A. (Spain), Antenova M2M (U.K.), Taoglas (Ireland), Linx Technologies (U.S.), Fractus Antenna S.L. (Spain), Pulse Electronics (U.S.), Inpaq Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), and Partron Co., Ltd. (South Korea).
This report provides a detailed analysis of the chip antenna market on the basis of product (LTCC chip antenna and dielectric chip antenna), application (Bluetooth, WLAN/WiFi, dual band/multiband, and GPS), end-user industry (consumer electronics, automotive, smart home/smart grid, and others), and geography.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- This report includes market statistics pertaining to type, application, and geography, along with the respective revenue of these segments
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been provided, along with a value chain analysis, to provide an in-depth insight into the chip antenna market
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of the chip antenna market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the chip antenna market based on technology, product, application, and geography have been included to provide an overall view of the market
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided that includes an in-depth analysis and revenue of key players
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04186194-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chip-antenna-market-by-product-type-application-type-end-user-industry---global-forecast-to-2022-300336939.html