In 2016, North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global cholesterol testing services market. In North America, the U.S. is a major market for cholesterol testing service providers. North America's dominance in the market can be attributed to the increase in Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) waivers for certain diagnostic tests (including blood cholesterol), growing geriatric population, increasing efforts by ACOs for population health management and early disease intervention, and the presence of leading market players in the region.
However, Asia is projected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. Factors such as high population, increased prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and growing number of testing facilities in the Asian region are driving the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographical analysis, service analysis, and market sizing, the report also provides cost structure & pricing analysis, reimbursement scenario, market share analysis and competitive landscape that cover growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. Also, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players and their product portfolios, core competencies, developments, and strategies adopted. The above-mentioned market research data, current market sizes, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants make informed decisions regarding service offerings, geographical focus, changes in strategic approach, cost structure and pricing analysis, R&D investments for innovations in services and technologies and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the service offerings of top players in the cholesterol testing services market. The report analyzes this market by type of customer and region
- Service Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new service launches in the cholesterol testing services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and service portfolios of the leading players in the cholesterol testing services market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for cholesterol testing services across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the cholesterol testing services market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04666427-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cholesterol-screening-cholesterol-lab-testing-services-market-by-type-of-customer-geography--qualitative-assessment---forecasts-to-2021-300401604.html