NEW YORK, July 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Citi's ThankYou Network, one of the world's largest loyalty programs with more than 13 million members, today announced that it is celebrating its fifth birthday July 27 through September 30, 2009. During this birthday celebration, ThankYou Network will be offering its millions of loyal members even more opportunities to earn and redeem points, including five special promotions.
Beginning the week of July 27, ThankYou Members can be rewarded with five spectacular promotions, including opportunities to earn 5x ThankYou Points:
- Deal of the Week - Offering members a 40 to 50 percent discount on a selected reward each week.
- Bonus Center - Offering members 5x ThankYou Points when shopping at select merchants in the ThankYou Bonus Center, with over 400 retailers at thankyou.com
- Citibank Promotion - ThankYou Members with a Citibank checking account can earn 500 Bonus Points for setting up their username and password on thankyou.com or by calling 1-800-THANKYOU
- Travel Promotion from Expedia(R) - Offering members double points for booking hotel reservations or a package at www.expedia.com
- Discounted reward specials - More reward discounts updated weekly
"We are excited to have grown a large and loyal customer base over the past five years. To celebrate we're offering members even more rewards - our special way of saying thank you," said Nancy Gordon, executive vice president, Citi's ThankYou Network. "Our birthday is a time for thanking not only our members but also all those who have helped ThankYou Network expand and succeed, including our sponsors, vendors, employees, and our support team."
Since its inception in 2004, Citi's ThankYou Network has been taking rewards programs to the next level, allowing members to pool points from multiple activities so they can earn and redeem points faster. Citi ThankYou Members can earn points from activities across a range of Citi businesses, such as having a checking account and other ever day banking products with Citibank, or by using participating Citi Cards or Smith Barney FMA Cards. ThankYou Members can also get points by booking eligible travel at Expedia, or by shopping through the ThankYou Bonus Center, an online shopping mall featuring more than 400 top retailers.
ThankYou Network lives up to its promise of rewarding members in big and exciting ways by offering millions of rewards to choose from including online travel reservations powered by Expedia, a huge selection of merchandise with expedited shipping options, gift cards, and cash. Members may also use ThankYou Points to make student loan and mortgage payments or create customized rewards with "Your Wish Fulfilled."
Citi is the leading global financial services company, which has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Through its two operating units, Citicorp and Citi Holdings, Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
Citi, ThankYou Network, ThankYou, 5(th) Year Birthday, Deal of the Week, Vesdia, Retail Bank, Bonus Mall, Rewards, Amazon.com, Expedia
- ThankYou Network: http://www.thankyou.com/
- ThankYou Prepaid Cards: https://www.thankyou.com/rewardsSubSubCategory.jspx?subSubCategoryName=Citi%26reg%3B+Gift+Cards&d-16544-o=2&d-16544-s=1
- ThankYou Rewards Catalog: https://www.thankyou.com/rewardsCategoryList.jspx
- Your Wish Fulfilled: https://www.thankyou.com/rewardsYWFMain.jspx
- ThankYou Network Bonus Center: https://www.thankyou.com/getPointsPartMerchants.jspx
Expedia is a registered trademark of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.