NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean Slate Laser, a White Plains-based tattoo removal business, is here to help New Yorkers start their New Year right. The state's No. 1 tattoo removal company has expanded its services to a new and convenient location on W 36th St., right in time to help clients kick off 2017 with a "clean slate."
Those looking to revamp their image can do so in mid-town, thanks to a variety of industry-leading procedures at Clean Slate. Whether a customer is hoping to lighten up an old tattoo to make room for another; clean up their look to enlist in military services; or say goodbye to cancer radiation ink marks, Clean Slate Laser offers a personal, comfortable and safe experience.
"We're thrilled to bring our expertise to the heart of New York City," said Jeff Garnett, co-founder of Clean Slate. "Because tattoos often represent deeply personal stories, we're incredibly proud to offer customers intimate consultations with the highest quality procedures."
Some of Clean Slate's work—like assisting military recruits, or cancer survivors—is done at a discounted rate to assist customers from all financial backgrounds. Additionally, the company partners with Fresh Start, a New York City-based non-profit, to help former gang members remove gang-related tattoos.
"Removing gang-related tattoos, especially when they're located on the face, can mean the difference between getting a job or going back to prison," Garnett said. "Former gang members with jobs have a 10 percent chance of returning to prison, where those without jobs have a 90 percent chance."
The tattoo removal business is booming and projected to increase from $1.2 billion in 2016 to $3.5 billion in 2020, according to the global research firm Market Research Future. With so much room for growth, Clean Slate is committed to staying ahead of the curve while maintaining the integrity of its work.
About Clean Slate Laser
Clean Slate Laser is a tattoo removal business founded by Mary and Jeff Garnett in 2012. The company has three locations—Manhattan, White Plains and Staten Island—and performs thousands of procedures a year.
For more information, visit www.cleanslatelaser.com, or follow on Facebook @CleanSlateLaser
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clean-slate-laser-expands-business-to-manhattan-300400775.html
SOURCE Clean Slate Laser Tattoo Removal