LONDON, April 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The growing demand for a centralized system for the management of academic processes is expected to drive the cloud computing in education market
The global cloud computing in education market is estimated to grow from USD 5.83 billion in 2015 to USD 15.02 billion by 2020, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.8% from 2015 to 2020. Increased demand for a centralized system for the management of academic processes, competition among academic institutions, mobile learning and the strong need to reduce management burden are the major drivers of cloud computing in education market.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) expected to be grow at the highest CAGR for adoption of cloud services in education sector
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is estimated to contribute the largest market share for service model segment during the forecast period as SaaS frees users from establishing infrastructure, helps in deploying platform over the infrastructure and enables development of applications. The cloud computing in education market is expected to witness highest growth in APAC followed by Europe. Among various deployment models, community cloud is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020. However, public cloud is expected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period.
Need for efficient management systems will open up new opportunities for cloud service providers in education sector
In next five years, the demand for efficient management systems and improved teaching-learning methods will provide huge growth opportunities to cloud computing in education market. Great emphasis is being laid on Research and Development (R&D) activities to provide safe and secure deployment of cloud technologies in various industry verticals, including education. Many developing nations in APAC and Europe are showing strong willingness for the adoption of cloud technology in education sector.
To determine the market size of various segments and sub-segments of cloud computing in education market extensive, secondary research is done. The collected data are then verified through primary interviews.
Breakdown for primaries has been given below:
- By Company Type- Tier 1- (55%), Tier 2- (20%), and Tier 3- (25%)
- By Designation- C-Level (60%), Director Level- (25%), and Others- (15%)
- By Region- North America (20%), Europe- (25%), APAC (25%), Middle East and Africa- (15%), and Latin America (15%)
Various key players in the cloud computing in education market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Adobe Systems Incorporated
2. Cisco Systems, Inc.
3. IBM Corporation
4. Oracle Corporation
5. Microsoft Corporation
6. NEC Corporation
7. NetApp, Inc.
8. VMware, Inc.
9. Amazon Web Services
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cloud computing in education market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across end-users and regions.
2. The report would help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and would provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3458913/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cloud-computing-in-education-market-by-service-model-deployment-model-user-type--by-region---global-forecast-to-2020-300246781.html