LAS VEGAS, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloudscaling, the trusted leader in OpenStack-powered IaaS, today announced its new Cloud Concierge Services at the Interop show in Las Vegas, Booth #621 Pod 3. Cloud Concierge provides enterprises with the services and resources required to predictably and reliably deploy a modern, OpenStack-powered private or hybrid cloud solution. According to Accenture, 46% of all IT spending by 2016 will be for cloud-related platforms and applications. Cloud Concierge was created to help accelerate this massive migration to cloud specifically for enterprise customers adopting OpenStack to achieve greater agility, transform IT service delivery and create differentiated business value.
Cloud Concierge Services can be employed with any version of OpenStack, including do-it-yourself deployments created in-house. The service is available to any organization looking to evaluate an existing private or hybrid OpenStack cloud deployment or implement a new cloud starting at ground zero. Cloud Concierge, along with the company's Open Cloud System (OCS), makes Cloudscaling the first in the OpenStack cloud market to have a comprehensive product and services offering.
"Many IT professionals today are unsure how to adopt OpenStack or leverage it for business and IT transformation," said Azmir Mohamed, VP Products at Cloudscaling. "We created Cloud Concierge to reduce the complexity of deploying OpenStack and enable IT teams to gain the skills and insight required for operating in the modern cloud era. Our Solution Architects take an organization from zero to full-production cloud in less than six months, all at an all-inclusive price with no costly surprises, and in a way that makes sense for their particular business."
Cloudscaling Concierge Services are available in three phases: pre-production, production and post-production.
- Provide a baseline understanding of how OpenStack operates and the use cases for which it is best suited
- Identify and prioritize potential OpenStack use cases for the organization
- Assess the organization's infrastructure to identify opportunities for improvement
- OpenStack Administrator training
- Proof-of-Concept test that runs on customers' choice of existing or new hardware
- Deployment on customers' choice of existing or new hardware for evaluation and fine-tuning
- Developer training for application developers building new or migrating existing apps to OpenStack
- Develop an application deployment guide specific to the organization's needs that includes all steps for deploying and running applications on OpenStack
- Identify AWS use case migration, and help move the application and provides complete documentation of the migration process
- Administrator and developer training on methodologies for migrating an AWS application to OpenStack
- Certification and audit services suitable for any OpenStack deployment, including those not deployed by Cloudscaling
Cloud Concierge Services are available immediately from Cloudscaling with additional offerings available in the second half of 2014. More information can be found at www.cloudscaling.com/services/cloud-concierge-services/
Cloudscaling is the trusted leader in OpenStack-powered IaaS for private and hybrid clouds. Our core product, Open Cloud System (OCS), is the most advanced OpenStack-powered cloud infrastructure software available. OCS is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation dynamic applications, delivering the agility, performance, and economic benefits of leading cloud providers, but deployable in the customer's data center and under the IT team's control. Cloudscaling is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Trinity Ventures, Juniper Networks and Seagate Technologies.
Read more news from Cloudscaling.