WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") has successfully completed the first phase of R&D of designing and manufacturing the first Coates water splitting reactor that produces hydrogel or hydroxyl gas on demand that is used to power a Coates CSRV 14 HP internal combustion engine.
- Management comments, Our Company is developing innovative solutions addressing environmental problems eliminating the cost of fuel and electric power generation with our hydrogen reactor project. Water is the only source of fuel used in the reactor. The Coates reactor splits the water and produces hydroxyl hydrogen that is used as fuel to operate the CSRV engine. The next phase will be to adapt the Coates reactor to a home CSRV generator. Management is anticipating great future potential for this new Coates hydrogen reactor product.
- Mr. Coates comments, many companies and individuals are experimenting with hydrogen. For instance, BMW has a car operating on compressed liquid hydrogen. The only problem is the liquid hydrogen costs more than gasoline to produce, so that puts a stop on that. Other companies have busses operating on hydrogen sells that work but take up one third of the buses capacity and cost substantial amounts to produce. On the other hand, the Coates hydrogen reactor splits the hydrogen gas from water on demand. For instance, a 35 KW CSRV home generator would power the hydrogen reactor with a fraction of its output power to produce the hydrogen that the generator operates on. This would mean that electric power required for a home generator would be produced from water and the Coates reactor design is inexpensive to produce.
- If we can get the next phase on this hydrogen reactor project completed successfully the impact for the United States would be tremendous.
- Regarding the economy:
- This could create a new industry
- Absolutely no harmful emissions produced
- A much cleaner environment
- Manufacturing of new products
- The creation of many new quality jobs
- Exporting new products instead of importing them
- New products bring in new money
This product could have a very positive effect on our Company and the country. The Company will press on with the next phase of the Coates hydrogen project, which will involve home generators and industrial generators.
There can be no assurance that the Company will be successful in any of its endeavors.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
Coates International, Ltd.
SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.