SAN FRANCISCO, December 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cold-end exhaust system aftermarket is expected to reach USD 6.04 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Stringent government regulations & emission norms, complemented by sophisticated technology incorporations in the automobile exhaust component fabrication, are expected to boost the market growth. The increasing acceptance of electric vehicles as well as semi-autonomous and autonomous cars in the years to come is further anticipated to bolster the market growth.
Regional regulatory authorities, such as Japanese Automobile Sport Muffler Association (JASMA) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, spectate and regulate the noise emission intensities concomitant with the present-day automotive resonators and mufflers in the automotive exhaust system.
The market can be categorized based on vehicle types into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The growth in the disposable income of consumers in the emerging markets is expected to have a positive impact on the growth rate of passenger cars. The improving infrastructure, coupled with the modern lifestyle across the globe, is expected to fuel the sales of passenger cars. The rising trade activities of goods and materials via road transportation is expected to fuel the demand for light and heavy commercial vehicles.
The market is expected to witness pioneering developments with the introduction of chemicals and new metals that provide weight reduction and cost-efficiency in automobiles. The nano-on-nano-technology is expected to ripple in the market owing to benefits rendered by the technique. It helps in slowing down the degradation rate of metals in automotive exhaust components.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cold-end Exhaust System Aftermarket Analysis By System (Basic & Performance), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars & Commercial Vehicles), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cold-end-exhaust-system-aftermarket-industry
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The factors expected to impel the market growth over the forecast period include the increasing awareness regarding the effects of automotive noise pollution, stringent government regulations, and a steady rise in the automobile sale
- Issues pertaining to high R&D expenditures are expected to hinder the market growth over the forecast period.
- The European region dominated the cold-end exhaust system aftermarket, accounting for the largest global market share (in terms of revenue) in 2015
- The key industry participants include Eberspächer Exhaust Aftermarket GmbH & Co. KG, Flowmaster, Inc., Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Bosal Group, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., and MagnaFlow
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Gaming Console Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/gaming-console-market
- Automotive Thermal System Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-thermal-system-market
- Airside Services Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/airside-services-market
- Vehicle Electrification Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vehicle-electrification-market
Grand View Research has segmented the cold-end exhaust systems aftermarket based on systems, vehicle types, and regions:
- System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.