College Graduates Offered a Break on New Toyota and Scion Vehicles
"Toyota and Scion vehicles are some of the most popular vehicles among young adults, but more than that, they serve as a dependable way for new graduates to get to new jobs and start their careers," said
Qualified college graduates receiving the
- No money down when financing and no monthly payments for the first 90 days when leasing
- Security deposit waiver for lease
- Complimentary roadside assistance for one year
To find a dealer or to learn more, visit www.toyotafinancial.com/collegegrad.
The College Rebate Program for Toyota vehicles ends
How to Qualify: You must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months, or
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/cert. program during the last two years through NJATC and IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. TFS must deem your salary sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- Minor credit lapses allowed! Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related (e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than
- On approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
About Toyota Financial Services
TFS is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the U.S., offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts and other payment protection products through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS employs 3,300 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling nearly
SOURCE Toyota Financial Services
More by this Source
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Issues New Diversity & Inclusion Bond
Sep 19, 2013, 10:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.