CommVault Expands Worldwide Customer Support Capabilities in Asia Pacific and Latin America
Provides Customers with Single Point of Contact for All Support Needs and Broader Access to Application-Specific Experts
- CommVault is expanding the reach of its customer service operations delivering fully integrated, global technical support capabilities across Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- In response to the needs of a growing global customer base and specific support requirements in China, Korea and Brazil, CommVault now offers:
- Chinese customers direct access to globally-based, solution-specific support engineers with more diverse and focused application expertise. This further enhances incident resolution by providing globally consistent 24x7x365 technical support. Global customers also have increased access to Chinese language support.
- Korean and Portuguese language customer support. CommVault has partnered with leading local service providers in Korea and Brazil to provide customers in these regions direct access to frontline technical support through a local number.
- This announcement reinforces CommVault's commitment to service and support which incorporates a locally-delivered but globally-integrated, single call queue for handling all customer support incidents consistently and efficiently. In addition, global technical support staffing is extended between support centers across the Americas, EMEA, APJ and China increasing the responsiveness to calls around the clock from all parts of world.
- CommVault's customer support expansion in Asia Pacific and Latin America is another example of the company's strategic investments to accelerate growth and better meet its customers' evolving business demands and support requirements.
CommVault Global Customer Support Elevates Standards for Excellence
- CommVault continues to enhance its worldwide customer support operations to help its more than 16,000 customers lower data management costs, mitigate business and compliance risks and improve access to information.
- Based on the results of the company's technical support survey, CommVault ratings of 94-percent in customer satisfaction and 95-percent in customer loyalty raise the bar for excellence in delivering technical support and training services that exceed industry averages.
- More than one-third of incidents for the most current Simpana® 9 software release were closed within 24 hours of when they were reported, which underscores the speed and effectiveness of CommVault's single global queue support model.
- Robert Brower, vice president of worldwide customer support and training, CommVault
"CommVault's continued investment in customer support ensures greater flexibility, efficiency and improved account management for customers with multinational locations. Growing our support operations and capabilities demonstrates our commitment to providing global customers with the highest levels of service and world-class technical support experience."
- Philip Xu, China country manager, CommVault
"Today's announcement is a further boost for our Chinese enterprise customers and the market as a whole in terms of local support services. Based on CommVault's global, customer-focused service system, we will leverage our market-leading technical support capability to provide additional options for enterprise level environments. Delivering truly local customer service delivers increased value and quicker incident resolution. With less time spent on solving incidents, our customers can focus on maximum utilization of their Simpana single management platform benefits, and improved return on resource investment."
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 Software
- Video: Simpana software for singular data and information management
- CommVault Support Services
- CommVault Training Services
- Remote Operations Management Service
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Follow CommVault on Facebook
- Watch CommVault videos on YouTube
- Join CommVault PartnerAdvantage on LinkedIn
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at www.commvault.com. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in Oceanport, New Jersey in the United States.
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; certain information in this release has been provided by the customer and has not been independently verified by CommVault. CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2012 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.