Comprehensive Clinical Performance Measurement, Reporting Solution Unveiled
Press Ganey, largest submitter of patient satisfaction data, now third largest vendor meeting hospitals' clinical reporting requirements
SOUTH BEND, Ind., July 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To aid hospitals in complying with new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements while still prioritizing areas for overall improvement, Press Ganey has unveiled Quality Performer(SM). This comprehensive clinical performance measurement and reporting solution supports hospitals' regulatory compliance and quality monitoring needs.
Quality Performer couples data collection functionality with a comprehensive set of reporting and analytical tools. It also includes consultative support services to help client hospitals better understand their performance and more precisely identify opportunities for improvement.
"Press Ganey has brought together sophisticated quality measures data collection, validation, submission and analysis tools in this new, integrated core measures solution," said Robert Draughon, CEO of Press Ganey. "Hospitals have a growing number of regulations to adhere to, and this solution provides a more efficient alternative for meeting reporting requirements and performance improvement initiatives. In addition, the Quality Performer tool gives clients resources to identify areas for improvement and superior support to help implement improvement plans."
Key features of Quality Performer include:
- A live database and concurrent abstraction to manage core measures performance in real-time to improve clinical care processes while patients are still in the hospital.
- Modules covering both The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)and The Joint Commission's Inpatient Measures, Outpatient Measures, Hospital eMeasures, Behavioral Health Measures, and the American Heart Association's Get with the Guidelines®, as well as multiple state initiatives.
- New core measure sets (venous thromboembolism [VTE], emergency department, preventative immunization).
- Training and support from dedicated quality performance managers. These subject matter experts have an unrivaled understanding of the complexities and nuances of the reporting environment and accountability imperatives.
- Clinician-level reporting to build trust with physicians and align performance across the hospital.
- Multi-facility analysis for facility-to-facility comparisons and system-specific comparisons across one of the largest comparative databases in the country.
For more information on Quality Performer, visit http://www.pressganey.com/qualityperformer
Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
Recognized as a leader in performance improvement for 25 years, Press Ganey partners with more than 10,000 health care organizations to create and sustain high performing organizations, and, ultimately, improve the overall health care experience. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help clients operate efficiently, improve quality, increase market share and optimize reimbursement. Press Ganey works with clients from across the continuum of care – hospitals, medical practices, home care agencies and other providers – including 50% of all U.S. hospitals. For more information, visit www.pressganey.com.
SOURCE Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
More by this Source
Press Ganey Identifies Key Drivers of Patient Loyalty in Medical Practices
Dec 10, 2013, 09:00 ET
Press Ganey Unveils Next-Generation Employee And Physician Engagement Platform
Nov 04, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.