Coms Announces Multiple Contract Wins
LONDON, January 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading business and communication specialist starts 2014 confidently
Coms plc is delighted to announce the recent award of a number of new contracts that focus on the delivery of its innovative connectivity and communication services. With work beginning early in the New Year, these contracts ensure the business starts 2014 in the best possible way. These awards feature new opportunities for Coms and its acquired ICT business, Redstone.
In summary, the contracts awarded are:
- a contract to supply telecommunications solutions including hardware, hosted seats and broadband to a brand new division of a blue-chip multinational company. Providing services to over 1000 users, this contract will be worth £850,000 per year;
- a data centre project for a leading UK university worth £460,000, with the design process starting in Spring 2014;
- an infrastructure project worth £330,000 at the headquarters of a major commercial law firm;
- an infrastructure project worth £250,000 for the London offices of an international bank, with installation scheduled for completion in March 2014;
- a contract to supply 600+ broadband lines each month for the next 12 months, with estimated annual revenues of £108,000.
Dave Breith, CEO of Coms, commented: "We are delighted to announce the award of these contracts. Across our business, we are being chosen for our expertise and application of innovative techniques. These contracts enable Coms to start 2014 with confidence in our ability to deliver end to end communication and connectivity solutions to UK industry. We anticipate 2014 will be a solid year for Coms and we look forward to announcing more contract wins and product launches as the year progresses."
Established in 2005, Coms is an end-to-end provider of telecommunications and IT services to business and industry. From hosted VoIP telephony to smart buildings to broadband to business infrastructure, Coms offers an unrivalled service built on innovation, passion and dedication. Unlike most VoIP providers, Coms does not rely on third party providers and we own and operate a UK based Carrier Class telephony platform. For more infomation, please visit http://www.coms.com.
More by this Source
Leading, not Following; Coms Unveils a Spectacular New Identity to Take it Further Forward
Mar 06, 2014, 02:00 ET
Coms plc Grows Business Further with Acquisition of CloudXL
Feb 12, 2014, 02:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.