LONDON, Dec. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Increasing spending on repair and maintenance building & infrastructure drives the concrete repair mortars market"
The global market size of concrete repair mortars is estimated to reach USD 2.62 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 7.67%. The concrete structure of building & infrastructure deteriorates over time with fluctuating climate and other environmental hazards. Concrete repair mortars are generally used to repair maintain, bring back the architectural shape of the old structure, and to resume all the functional work quickly in the old and deteriorated building & infrastructure. The increasing spending on building and transport infrastructure around the world drives the demand of concrete repair mortars.
"Road & infrastructure industry: The fastest growing segment in the concrete repair mortars Market"
The road & infrastructure is the fastest growing end-use industry of the global concrete repair mortars market. The growth of this segment is attributed to the increasing spending on repair and maintenance of transport infrastructure across the world.
"Rising demand for concrete repair mortars from the developing markets of Asia-Pacific is one of the major drivers of the concrete repair mortars market"
In 2015, Asia-Pacific accounted the largest market share, and is estimated to remain the market leader during the forecast period. High growth of the construction industry in China, India, and Australia resulted in an increased demand for concrete repair mortars in both residential and non-residential building applications. This growth is further supported by the increasing spending on repair and maintenance of transport infrastructure in developed countries, such as Japan and Australia.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 - 32%, and Others - 48%
- By Designation - C level - 18%, Director level - 27%, and Others - 55%
- By Region - North America - 35%, Europe - 30%, Asia-Pacific - 20%, the Middle East & Africa - 10%, and South America - 5%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Sika AG (Switzerland), Fosroc International Ltd. (U.K.), Saint Gobain Weber S.A. (Germany), Mapei S.p.A. (Italy), BASF SE (Germany), Pidilite Industries Ltd. (India), Adhesives Technology Corporation (U.S.), Flexcrete Technologies Ltd. (U.K.), Remmers Baustofftechnik GmbH (Germany), and The Euclid Chemical Company (U.S.).
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the concrete repair mortar market on the basis of type, method of application, end-use industries and region
- To provide detailed information of the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the concrete repair mortar market by type (polymer-modified cementitious mortar and epoxy-based mortar), both in terms of volume and value
- To analyze the market segmentation on the basis of major method of applications (manual, spraying, and pouring)
- To analyze and forecast the market segmentation, based on end-use industries (building & car park, road & infrastructure, utility industries, and marine structure), both in terms of volume and value
- To forecast the concrete repair mortar market size, in terms of volume and value, with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape of the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and expansions
Key Target Audience:
- Additives and polymer-resin manufacturers- Portland cement manufacturers - Manufacturers of concrete repair mortars material - Traders, distributors, and suppliers of concrete repair mortars- Regional manufacturers' associations and general concrete repair mortars associations - Government and regional agencies and research organizations- Investment research firms
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the global concrete repair mortars market on the basis of type, application method, end-use industry, and region.
On the basis of type:
- Polymer-modified cementitious mortar
- Epoxy-based mortar
On the basis of application method:
On the basis of end-use industry:
- Building & car park
- Road & infrastructure
- Utility industries
- Marine structure
On the basis of region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The market is further analyzed for the key countries in each of these regions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4138214/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/concrete-repair-mortars-market-by-type-application-method-end-use-industry---global-forecast-to-2021-300380587.html