LONDON, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest 264 page report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global automotive connected car market. Visiongain assesses that the connected car market will generate revenues of $30.4bn in 2016.
Now: Apple launched its influential Apple CarPlay system in March 2015. This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 223 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS 5 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 264 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global connected car market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- 5 Interviews with key opinion leaders from key players in the connected car industry
- Volvo Cars
- 223 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the prospects for the connected car market
- Global connected car market forecasts from 2016-2026;
- Regional connected car market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
- 13 leading national connected car market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering China, the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, South Korea and Russia, plus rest of Europe, rest of Latin America, rest of Asia-Pacific
- Connected Car submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Embedded solutions
- Integrated Solutions
- Tethered Solutions
- OEM solutions
- Aftermarket solutions
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level connected car markets from 2016-2026
- Profiles of the leading 40 connected car companies in 2016 including -
- Verizon Telematics
- Volvo Cars
- Additional supporting forecast underpinning the analysis
- Global smartphone and tablet shipment forecasts for 2016-2026
- Global connected car shipments forecasts for 2016-2026
- Oil price forecasts for 2016-2026
What issues will affect the connected car industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the connected car market. You find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Impact of regulatory mandates such as eCall and ERA Glonass
- Impact of the Volkswagen scandal on the connected car
- Impact of competition among car manufacturers
Find analysis of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your connected car knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new connected car technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the connected car market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Software developers
- Car hardware manufacturers
- Service providers
- Equipment providers
- Mobile app developers
- Digital agencies
- Hedge funds & investors
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone with an interest in the automotive connected car sector. Purchasing this report today helps you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Connected Car Market Report 2016-2026: Top Automotive OEMs & Other Companies Providing Telematics for Tethered, Embedded & Integrated Solutions report now. Get our new report now.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the automotive connected car market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our connected car report now. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3594772/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-car-market-report-2016-2026-top-automotive-oems--other-companies-providing-telematics-for-tethered-embedded--integrated-solutions-300302444.html