LONDON, Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Market-leading operators often have the strongest networks, but they do not always perform well in terms of customer satisfaction."
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason's Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region. In particular, it focuses on respondents' satisfaction with their mobile services. The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research.
The research was conducted in August and September 2016. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-Internet-using population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4000 respondents in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How do churn levels vary between countries and operators? What factors seem to affect respondents' decisions to churn?
- What are churners looking for in their next tariff?
- What is the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of different operators?
- What seems to affect it?
- How do operators perform in different parts of the country and what demographics are they strong in?
- How does data consumption correlate with customer satisfaction?
- How do different data pricing strategies affect customer experience and satisfaction?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operator-based strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding consumer market trends, the changing role of data services and the impact on customer satisfaction of various approaches to pricing.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to improve their ability to address market opportunities.
- South Africa
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4643984/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/connected-consumer-survey-2017-mobile-churn-and-customer-satisfaction-in-sub-saharan-africa-300402778.html