SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ConnectSolutions (CoSo), a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Adobe Gold Solution Partner, is the trusted private-cloud solutions provider for Microsoft Skype for Business and Adobe Connect. Today, ConnectSolutions announced the new CoSo Suite of expert professional and managed services for mid-to enterprise sized organizations seeking the highest quality user experiences with Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C).
"The CoSo Suite is the next generation of our proven UC&C platform. With over 1 million voice seats and 8 billion minutes of collaboration delivered, our expert managed and professional services provide organizations with a fundamentally different and modern user experience in virtual meetings," said ConnectSolutions' CEO Michael Fitzpatrick. "Our new CoSo Suite helps workers focus on doing their jobs with the confidence of a secure, reliable, and proven deployment. IT administrators have access to highly granular dashboards to help track usage and other trends to fully optimize their Adobe Connect and Microsoft Skype deployments."
Introducing the CoSo Suite
The new CoSo Suite is a portfolio of tools and services specifically designed to provide organizations with the intelligence and support needed to plan and deploy custom-built UC&C in a way that generates measurable, ongoing value for their business. Featuring the CoSo Cloud—the industry's most secure, reliable and proven private cloud platform for Adobe Connect and Microsoft Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice—the CoSo Suite is a purpose-built global infrastructure that seamlessly integrates enterprise voice with the organization's telephony infrastructure.
Four managed solutions come with the new platform designed to deliver transparency and control of the communications environment:
- Advise (Professional Services): Actionable expert advice for solution, architecture and strategy with a dedicated professional services team that can take any UC deployment from concept to completion.
- Customize (Professional Services): Custom integrations, applications, and advanced analytics and technical Integration with SSO/LMS/telephony.
- Visualize (Reporting and Dashboards): Visualize offers complete transparency and deep real-time reporting on every aspect of the UC implementation, including UC usage and spend.
- Resolve (Customer Success): Trusted technical support with 24x7, on-shore support facilitates upgrades and issue resolution, including NOC support and services, and complete system remediation.
Supporting a variety of architectures, the CoSo Suite is available for on-premise, cloud-only or hybrid deployments. Understanding that organizations approach UC deployments as a phased journey, CoSo offers expert professional and managed services in a phased approach:
- Plan: a structured engagement to help organizations evaluate the UC environment with impact assessments and deployment plans.
- Deploy: a professional service to manage the Adobe Connect or Microsoft Skype for Business deployment, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid architecture.
- Run: evaluates the UC solution execution compared to Plan; this expert service ensures any user issues are document and resolved in preparation for a successful Extend phase.
- Extend: an expert professional service, which ensures organizations are receiving the full value of their UC implementation with evaluation of adoption rates, analysis of tools used and an actionable plan to scale across geographies, new businesses, and the organization.
Connect with ConnectSolutions:
ConnectSolutions (CoSo), a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Adobe Gold Solution Partner, is the trusted private-cloud solutions provider for Microsoft Skype for Business and Adobe Connect. With more than 8 billion minutes of cloud collaboration delivered, CoSo products, services, and unrivaled expertise are relied upon by mid-market businesses, global enterprises and government agencies to deliver a superior customer experience in the deployment and ongoing management of mission-critical collaboration solutions.
The CoSo Suite of managed service offerings exceed the security, reliability and quality requirements of typical collaboration systems and are trusted by such commercial organizations as General Motors, KPMG, Citibank and Raytheon as well as such government organizations as the General Services Administration, FEMA, and the Transportation Security Administration.
For more information about ConnectSolutions and the CoSo Suite, visit: http://connectsolutions.com
Contact: Chris Blake