LONDON, Dec. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Confectionery market in Brazil registered a CAGR of 4.2% during 2010-2015 and is forecast to continue growing in the coming five years. Rising income levels have resulted in significant changes in consumer spending on food and grocery. The growth of the Confectionery market in the country is being supported by the launch of innovative products that offer variety in flavors, textures, and packaging. Brazil is the third largest Confectionery market when compared to other BRIC nations. Chocolate has the highest consumption compared to other Confectionery categories, and this is due to the rising demand for chocolate in Brazil. Manufacturers are increasingly depending on imported Cocoa due to falling Cocoa yields in the country. High prices of imported Cocoa, due to a weak Brazilian Real, low yields in major Cocoa producing regions of the world, and high inflation are contributing to the high prices of Chocolate in Brazil.
- Chocolate has the highest market volume compared with other Confectionery categories. Females have a higher level of consumption of chocolate than males
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Confectionery in the Brazilian market
- Private label brands have a low penetration in the Brazilian Confectionery market
- Growing consumer awareness of diabetes increases the demand for Confectionery products that are low in sugar
- Flexible Packaging is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in Brazil identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Confectionery in Brazil, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Confectionery consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Confectionery market in Brazil.
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4407890/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-brazil-300374210.html