NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Brazilian Dairy and Soy Food market is increasingly important due to its high growth rate and growing middle class. Globally, Brazil is the fourth largest Dairy market, behind India, the US, and China. During 2010-2015, the market registered a volume CAGR of 4.3%, while it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2015 to 2020. Although Brazil has high volume consumption of Dairy and Soy Food products, the CAGR during 2015-2020 is forecast to diminish when compared to 2010-2015. This can be attributed to rising inflation levels, political instability, weakened demand for branded food products, and increasing unemployment.
- Brazil is the forth largest Dairy market, by consumption volume, in the world
- Women consume more Dairy per person and as a group than men because of their desire to seek more products to maintain their health
- Kids and Babies have the highest volume consumption of Dairy by age group because parents and guardians seek to promote strong bone health for development
- Milk is the largest Dairy segment in Brazil at over nine billion kg of volume in 2015
"Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy and Soy Food in Brazil", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Brazilian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the Brazilian market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04109293-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-dairy-and-soy-food-in-brazil---a-cagr-of-38-from-2015-to-2020-300327529.html