LONDON, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Make-Up market in Australia is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by increasing GDP per capita. Face Make-Up is the leading category and Lip Make-Up is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Make-Up consumption among Australians is mainly influenced by the Image Consciousness and On-The-Go trends in the market.
- Of the four categories analyzed, Lip Make-Up will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.8% during 2015-2020
- Older Consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly half of the overall Make-Up distribution
- The use of Rigid Metal is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
- The Make-Up market in Australia is highly fragmented
- Image Consciousness and Fresh, Natural and Pure are the two most important trends in the market.
- Multi-functional Make-Up products will be in demand by busy Australian women
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3773597/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-make-up-market-in-australia-300266465.html