LONDON, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Make-Up market in Sweden exhibits a higher demand for global premium brands, which will drive higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020, compared to volume. Eye Make-Up is the leading category by value and volume and is also forecast to register fastest growth during the forecast period. Increase in number of consumers will seek Make-Up products with organic and natural claims to mitigate any risks associated with harmful ingredients.
- The Make-Up market in Sweden will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Eye Make-Up category accounted for 42.0% share by value in the Swedish Make-Up market in 2015.
- The Swedish Consumers are opting for premium Make-Up products in the country.
- Customization and Efficient and Effective are the major trends that are driving the Swedish Make-Up market.
- Increase in ageing population in Sweden will drive demand for Make-Up products with anti-ageing benefits among consumers in the Swedish Make-Up market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Swedish Make-Up market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Tray, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3713792/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-make-up-market-in-sweden-300261187.html