LONDON, Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The market for Prepared Meals in the UK is growing because of continued demand for the best convenience, value for money, consumer demand for variety in their diets, and the fragmentation of traditional meal time occasions of consumers. These issues, are driving Prepared Meals consumption in the UK with moderate sustainable growth which is expected to continue in the foreseeable future.
- The UK is the one of largest Prepared Meals market in volume terms. This can be attributed to the convenience, quality and variety of Prepared Meals.
- Increasing employment, longer working hours, more shift work and busier schedules are making UK consumers more dependent on convenient, easy and quick food occasions.
- Changing household structures with more single person households, adults living with their parents for longer and the decline of the nuclear family means meal times have become more fragmented and more consumers find Prepared Meals essential.
The Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in the UK report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Prepared Meals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Prepared Meals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and UK-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Develop the best strategies in product formulation, packaging, and consumer targets through Canadean's analysis of product examples and unique, proprietary data. Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years.
- Know who the key consumer group are for your products thanks to our unique consumer data, which has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the UK Prepared Meals market
- Identify the best way to differentiate your products from the competition. Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Prepared Meals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Understand how your category is going to change over the next five years. Analysis of category, brand, and packaging dynamics show which opportunities will emerge in future and how to position your product range to take advantage of them
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3398339/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers