NEW YORK, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Sweet Spreads is the leading value category, accounting for more than half of the Syrups and Spreads market in 2015. Molasses is the fastest growing value category with an expected CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020. Consumption of Sweet Spreads by volume is the highest in Canada, accounting for 48.0% share. A little over 82% of Canadians live in urban areas, faced with increasingly hectic lifestyles. This populace seeks convenient and innovative meal solutions that take less preparation time. Syrups and Spreads is pertinent to this segment as they facilitate convenience and taste to the everyday foods such as Bread, Toast, Yogurt, Pancakes etc.
- The Syrups and Spreads market in Canada will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Older Consumers accounts for more than one-third of Jams, Jellies and Preserves consumption
- The Sweet Spreads category has the highest volume share in the overall Syrups and Spreads market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Canada's Syrups and Spreads market
- Jar containers made using Glass are the most commonly used containers in the Syrups and Spreads market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food Specialist Retailers and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottles, Box and Specialized Line Item
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups and Spreads consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy?
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03672659-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001