LONDON, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Sweet Spreads and Jams, Jellies and Preserves categories account for majority of the consumption in South Africa's Syrups and Spreads market. Experience Economy and Value are the key trends driving the growth of Syrups and Spreads in the country. Meanwhile, the rising disposable income of South African consumers will lead to an increase in demand for artisanal products during the forecast period.
- The Syrups and Spreads market in South Africa will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- Among all the Syrups and Spreads categories, the Jams, Jellies and Preserves category will register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South African Food market
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Syrups and Spreads market in South Africa
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for glass, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottles, Can-Food and others.
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Syrups and Spreads market
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-20120
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Syrups and Spreads product consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3660032/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48