LONDON, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in India, 2014-2019" provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in India. It is an essential tool for companies active across India's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into online the retail market in India.
- Online retailers are converting from the inventory model to the marketplace model.
- The cash on delivery model of payment has become a necessary evil for online retailers, as more customers prefer paying after they receive the product
- Online retailers are targeting tier-II and tier-III cities to increase margins.
- The m-commerce share of e-commerce is rapidly increasing.
- Electricals and electronics is the most sold category online, and is forecast to be the most sold category in 2019
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in India, 2014-2019" provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to India's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Indian online retail industry. In short,
- It provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment - improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data.
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping - Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in India
- Historic and forecast online retail sales - Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business -Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403725/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers