SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thismoment, Inc. today officially launched Content Cloud out of Beta. Content Cloud is a SaaS-based digital experience platform that automates the development and distribution of content-rich customer experiences. The self-service solution lets anyone within the enterprise combine their existing content assets with user-generated content (UGC) from social networks and news feeds to create original, personalized, omni-channel digital experiences that drive engagement and conversions.
Content Cloud fills a major gap in today's marketing technology stack. By integrating seamlessly with a brand's digital asset management (DAM), social media management (SMM), and other marketing and publishing systems, Content Cloud is the first plug-and-play solution that empowers those tasked with creating customer experiences to quickly and easily design new, content-driven campaigns by tapping into the organization's existing resources and relevant UGC.
"Today's organizations are challenged with siloed content, unmanaged UGC, and aging content delivery systems. As a result, they are failing to deliver personalized, impactful, customer experiences," said Vince Broady, CEO of Thismoment. "Content Cloud answers the call by enabling brands to tame their content pipeline and then effortlessly design new customer experiences that engage and convert."
The average person views around 3,000 brand impressions per day across multiple devices and channels, making it harder than ever to attract attention and foster engagement. In turn, brands face the daunting task of creating engaging, real-time communications across multiple screens and channels. Thismoment's Content Cloud platform helps with the following key features:
- Automated Content Sourcing and Curation – Content Cloud provides brands access to a universe of the best owned and earned content. Using a powerful rules engine, the platform enables organizations to automatically curate posts, images, videos and news stories from any social platform, and also tap into their DAM, WCM or other enterprise systems. Content Cloud is an efficient system for finding and viewing all types of content, with metadata searching and filters in one UI.
- Application Store – teams can tap into a pool of pre-built applications that they can mix into their front-end experiences. Content Cloud apps make it quick and easy for organizations to integrate with external technology (i.e., Ecommerce platforms) to drive conversions that meet their specific business requirements.
- Branded Playlist Creation – enables brand managers to create unique multimedia playlists combining content and apps from the brand, users and agencies. These curated playlists can be easily mixed and reorganized for specific audience segments or even individual users.
- One-Click Sharing Across Mobile Devices and Social Channels – once playlists are created, they are automatically rendered via Cards, a mobile-first format that combines consistent display logic with simple social functionality. Cards can be managed and distributed across any consumer device or social channel via a centralized management dashboard.
- Front-end Experience Templates – Content Cloud's simple tools can be used by non-technical personnel to create dynamic, content-driven experiences with out-of-the-box layout, which can be distributed to any device or form factor with ease.
- APIs – for brands looking for custom front-end experiences, the Thismoment Developer Platform hosts a library of APIs and documentation. Content Cloud APIs can also be used to connect to other front-end technology systems - like ecommerce systems, email platforms and social publishing platforms - to enhance the functionality and effectiveness of playlists.
A pioneer in the content marketing space since 2010, Thismoment's enterprise-class system has powered digital brand experiences for some of the world's most recognized companies, such as Microsoft, Intuit and Kia Motors. Building on this leadership position, Content Cloud supports a wide variety of enterprise use cases, including:
- Hashtag UGC marketing programs and website displays
- Social shopping experiences that connects UGC to ecommerce (see: gallery.sephora.com)
- Customer service and CX management (see: https://socialsupportcenter.att.com/base/)
- Live events and sponsorships that drive engagement and new revenue opportunities
- Sales enablement that connects field and telesales teams with marketing-controlled content
- Lifecycle and content marketing for insurance companies, financial services, telecom and more
For more information on Content Cloud, visit www.thismoment.com. The new platform is now generally available to all brands and agencies.
Thismoment offers the leading content experience platform for finding, mixing and sharing digital content everywhere. The world's most recognizable brands use Thismoment's platform, Content Cloud, to effortlessly source the best brand and user-generated content, create dynamic brand playlists, and distribute them to cards and feeds that are optimized for every device and social channel. Content Cloud integrates with leading social media and digital asset management systems to seamlessly enable enterprise workflow and collaboration. Hundreds of top brands and agencies choose Thismoment to power their digital marketing programs, including Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Intuit, Kia Motors, Levi's, Lionsgate, FleishmanHillard and Digitas. To learn more visit www.thismoment.com.
SOURCE Thismoment, Inc.