Corporate Storytelling: Create Your Visual Moment of Truth
With visual storytelling becoming a marketing imperative, how do you make your efforts stand out and achieve your goals?
WASHINGTON, April 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In an increasingly digital and big data world, marketing and communications professionals are turning to visual and multimedia elements to stand out from the crowd and drive audience interaction, engagement and buying behavior.
Employing Visual Content for Compelling Storytelling, a live event fromPR Newswire on Tuesday, April 22, 2014, at 8:15AM EDT at the American Institute of Architects in Washington, D.C., brings together a panel of industry leaders as they explore the various ways brands and thought-leaders are using visuals and taking advantage of multimedia platforms and products to achieve goals ranging from higher visibility and increased engagement, to lead generation and brand loyalty.
To register for the event and for more information, click here: http://prn.to/visualstorytellingdc
- Stacy Bowman-Hade, Director of Public Relations, Local Stakeholder Engagement, Sodexo
- Kevin L. Rettle, Director of Marketing, Insight and Innovation, Sodexo
- Russ Rader, SVP, Communications, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Ryan Smedstad, Director, Creative Services, Penske Truck Leasing
- Larry Gamache, Director, Communications, CARFAX
- Amanda Ponzar, Director, Communications, United Way Worldwide
- Peter LaMotte, SVP & Chair, Digital Communications Practice, LEVICK
- Andrew McClellan, SVP, Fleishman-Hillard
- Michael Pranikoff, Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire
PR Newswire is offering members a special discounted rate of $20 with promo code PRN10.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Manager, Marketing Communications
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC