Corporate Visions Unveils Power Tools Solution Set for Visual Storytelling
By Harnessing the Power of Visuals, B2B Marketing and Sales Professionals Can Create More Effective Demand Generation Campaigns, Messaging and Sales Enablement Tools to Win More Business
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced its new Power Tools™ solution set – Power Tools: Campaigns, Power Tools: Collateral and Power Tools: Whiteboards. Designed to leverage visual storytelling techniques, these offerings will help business-to-business (B2B) companies execute effective sales and marketing communications by creating consistent, differentiated messages to produce more leads, while also developing and delivering a distinct point of view to close more deals.
"Scientific research has proven that the part of the brain that makes decisions, known as the 'old brain,' cannot process language; therefore, your text-based marketing whitepapers and sales presentation decks are not effective in getting your prospects and customers to choose your solution," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "The human brain can process visuals significantly faster than written words, and our new Power Tools solution set provides the high-impact, visual elements that traditional marketing and sales communications lack to help our customers stand out from the competition."
Specifically, the Power Tools solution set delivers the following benefits for marketers and salespeople:
- Power Tools: Campaigns – Uses visual and interactive formats – including video email content, video power plays, visual perspective papers and call guides – to get prospects to make a purchase decision. According to BtoB Magazine survey results, more than 60 percent of marketers say their greatest challenge is generating more leads and these campaigns help them, along with salespeople, do just that.
- Power Tools: Collateral – Takes the traditional text-heavy marketing and selling tools – such as whitepapers and PowerPoint proposals – and turns them into visual stories and differentiated messages that capture prospects' attention and set companies apart from their competition.
- Power Tools: Whiteboards – Provides salespeople with self-paced eLearning introductions, coaching guides and prospect-facing materials to elevate sales conversations. The Sales Benchmark Index notes that 58 percent of deals are lost to "no decision," otherwise known as the status quo. By developing a distinct point of view, salespeople can create whiteboard pitches that deliver a visual conversation that breaks through the status quo barrier by identifying a critical challenge for the prospect and how they can solve it.
"Prospects simply don't have time to make meaning out of the large amounts of text-based collateral they receive on a daily basis, which is why marketing and sales professionals need to leverage these Power Tools," Riesterer added. "By visually transforming traditional sales and marketing materials, companies that employ them will provide prospects with the visuals they crave, and will be even more effective in generating new leads and winning more business."
For more information about the new Power Tools solution set, please visit the Corporate Visions solutions webpage.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, Dow Jones, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
Corporate Visions, Inc.
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
More by this Source
Corporate Visions Acquires Executive Conversation
Nov 19, 2013, 10:00 ET
Corporate Visions Sponsors Aberdeen Group's Sales Enablement Research
Oct 22, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.