CHICAGO, Aug. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for CSCO, EBAY, FIT, INSY, and MS.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- CSCO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=CSCO&prnumber=82520161
- EBAY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=ebay&prnumber=82520161
- FIT: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fit&prnumber=82520161
- INSY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=INSY&prnumber=82520161
- MS: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=MS&prnumber=82520161
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-fitbit-insys-therapeutics-ebay-morgan-stanley-and-cisco-systems-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-20-or-more-300318225.html