Crazy Things Can Happen With Little Caesars® Pizza!
DETROIT, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Little Caesars is offering basketball fans a chance to score with a free order of Crazy Bread® at participating Little Caesars restaurants on Monday, April 8. If any 16-seeded team beats a 1-seeded team in a crazy, unexpected victory in the games played on March 21-22 of the 2013 college men's basketball championship tournament, Little Caesars will give away one free Crazy Bread to every family that mentions the free Crazy Bread offer at the store.
"If a crazy thing happens and there's an upset, it'll be a slam dunk for Crazy Bread lovers," said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesars. "And, if the number ones prevail, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, large HOT-N-READY® pepperoni pizza for just $5. Either way, customers win!"
Crazy Bread is Little Caesars most popular side item: eight warm sticks of freshly baked bread, topped with the flavors of butter and garlic, then topped with Parmesan cheese.
- If any of the 16-seeded college men's basketball championship tournament teams from the four regions beat a 1-seeded team during the games played March 21-22, 2013, Little Caesars will give away one free order of Crazy Bread to every family that goes to a store and mentions the offer on Monday, April 8, 2013.
- Limited to one Crazy Bread (eight piece order), per family. Sauce extra.
- Valid only on Monday, April 8, 2013, while supplies last.
- Valid at participating locations.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Little Caesars and the free Crazy Bread promotion is neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Upon request, complete terms and conditions of the promotion will be available at the participating locations and at LittleCesars.com on March 21, 2013.
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, Little Caesars $5 HOT-N-READY® pizza is a large, 14'' pepperoni or cheese pizza that's ready when customers are, with no waiting or need to call ahead. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
Little Caesars delicious, large HOT-N-READY pizzas are made with high quality ingredients including fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made with tomatoes picked at the peak of ripeness. All for just $5 plus tax. In addition to pizza, core HOT-N-READY menu items at Little Caesars stores include Caesar Wings®, Caesar Dips® and more. Customers can locate their closest Little Caesars store by visiting LittleCaesars.com.
About Little Caesars
Little Caesars Pizza, known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, is the largest carry-out chain in America and the fastest growing pizza chain in the world. Named "Best Value in America"* of all quick-serve restaurant chains for the sixth year in a row, Little Caesars products are made with high quality ingredients including fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh California vine ripened tomatoes.
For franchisee candidates, Little Caesars is rapidly expanding in prime markets throughout the world, providing an opportunity for independence with a proven system. In addition, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Little Caesars Pizza founders Michael and Marian Ilitch opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Michael and Marian Ilitch's companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Uptown Entertainment, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers. Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars, visit www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1-800-553-5776.
* "Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money" based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates, 2012
SOURCE Little Caesars Pizza