CRE Events: Industrial Real Estate Summit, Greater Chicago Data Center Summit, New York Multifamily/Apartment Summit
Leading Commercial Real Estate Executives to Attend High-Level Market Intelligence and Networking Conferences around U.S. ; Speaking & Exhibit Opportunities Available
NEW YORK, May 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- CapRate Events, LLC (CRE), the leading digital media firm specializing in high-quality business-to-business and commercial real estate events is pleased to announce the following market intelligence and networking conferences:
** The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit | May 29 | Jersey City, NJ **
The Northeast Industrial Real Estate Summit agenda will present new information, original research, while highlighting the important thought-leaders and most active industrial real estate, supply-chain, logistic, end-user and service provider firms. If you, or your firm, is active in industrial real estate, or service the industry, please consider attending this important summit for discussion and debate on current market conditions, as well as new business development opportunities.
Expert Speakers Include:
* Alec Taylor, Principal, Matrix Development
* Todd M. Anderson, Executive Vice President, Principal, The Hampshire Companies
* Ron F. Petit, Director – Real Estate Division, New York Life Real Estate Investors
* William Anderson, Principal, Prudential Real Estate Investors
* Nick Firth, Senior Vice President, LaSalle Investment Management
* Andrew Mele, Principal, Trammell Crow Company
* Bo Farkas, Vice President – Development East Region, Prologis
* Mike Garrido, Director of Acquisitions, ElmTree Funds
* Bill White, Chief Executive Officer, Endurance Real Estate Group, LLC
* Michael Nachamkin, Managing Director, HFF, LP
* Dennis Lombardi, Deputy Director of the Port Commerce Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
* Gregory Rogerson, Principal, J.G. Petrucci Co., Inc.
300+ are expected to attend.
** The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit & Expo | June 27 | Chicago, IL **
More than 200 senior-level commercial real estate, technology infrastructure, data center end-users and industry service providers have already made plans to attend The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit. 400+ are expected to attend on June 27.
"As we build our conference agenda with original research and new information, we hope that you will consider joining us on June 27. There are several key trends and patterns in data center real estate and technology infrastructure in Chicago and Midwest markets that will be discussed," according to Adam D. Knobloch, Director of Client Relations with CapRate Events, LLC, organizer of The National Data Center Summit Series.
"More than 3,500 executives have attended The National Data Center Summit Series since 2011, and we look forward to returning to Chicago in June."
Expert Speakers Include:
* Glenn Benoist, Vice President – Portfolio Management, Digital Realty Trust
* Christopher Kenney, Senior Vice President of Acquisitions, Digital Realty Trust
* Todd Bateman, Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
* Jim Kerrigan, Principal & Director Data Center Group, Avison Young
* Chad Freese, Senior Vice President, CBRE
* Phil Horstmann, CEO, Ascent Corp.
* Tim Huffman, Executive VP & Global Director – Technology Solutions Group, Colliers International
* Avner Papouchado, President, Server Farm Realty
* Edward M. Sitar, Manager – Economic & Business Development, ComEd
* Michael A. Kavanau, Senior Managing Director, HFF
* Vincent Philip Luongo, Senior Vice President – Real Estate Banking, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
* Sean Sullivan, Senior Vice President – Media & Technology, GE Capital Telecom
* John Wallerich, CEO, Principal, The Wallerich Group
** The New York Summer Multifamily & Apartment Summit | July 24 | New York, NY **
The New Apartment and the New Renter in Greater New York: Join The National Apartment Series in our first New York multifamily summit, The New York Summer Apartment Summit, which will be held on July 24 at The McGraw Hill Executive Suite in Midtown Manhattan. Following successful events in Washington D.C., New Jersey and White Plains, CapRate Events (CRE) is pleased to introduce this new and exciting market intelligence and networking event to New York City- the nations' most active and exciting multifamily market.
* The "New" Tenant Debrief: Analysis of Shifting Demographics and the Impact on Greater New York's Commercial Multifamily Market
* Featuring: The Next Williamsburg & New Investment Opportunities: Analysis of NYC Neighborhoods to 24/7 Livable Communities
* Manhattan Luxury Market Update: Analysis of Asking Rents and Value as Economic Recovery Takes Hold
* Analysis of Macro-Economic Factors that May Impact the Market, Including: Rising Interest Rates, Renewed CMBS Issuance, Mayoral Election
* Local, State, Federal and Property Tax Analysis: How to Win the Battle * New Construction & Development: What are the New and Innovative Luxury, Affordable, Mixed-Income Projects Coming Online? * The Return of CMBS: Analysis of New Issuance & 2013-2014 Forecast * Exploring New and Unique JV Equity Partnerships for Investment & Development
Who Should Attend?
Commercial real estate investors | Developers | Debt sources | Equity sources | Property management firms | Attorneys | Technology firms | Architects | Construction firms | Regional economic development executives
* Expand your real estate network with the most active and innovative firms
* Hear candid analysis of market conditions and opportunities from industry thought-leaders
* Hear new voices and new perspectives in real estate * Hear innovative content and high-level information
If you are looking to become more active in red-hot New York City multifamily submarkets such as Williamsburg, Brooklyn Heights, the Upper West Side, Downtown or Midtown West, you will not want to miss this important event!
CapRate Events, LLC (CRE) | Conference Organizer Testimonials:
" I've worked with CAPRATE Events in recent years.In a competitive space, CAPRATE Events consistently delivers high-quality content and events for CRE executives in the Tri-State. Anyone in commercial real estate would benefit by attending." -- Rick Lechtman, Managing Director, Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group
"CapRate Events consistently produces great real estate conferences. They are always well attended, timely, and informative. I have always had positive experiences attending and presenting. It is well worth the time and effort and I am happy to participate whenever I can." -- Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
** For additional information, or to suggest a speaker or sponsor: **
Brian Klebash, President & Founder, CapRate Events, LLC (CRE), 917-460-3572, email@example.com
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.