WASHINGTON, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Union Times today announced its latest Women to Watch honoree for 2013.
Launched in 2011, Women to Watch recognizes women challenging the status quo and pushing creative solutions to address what ails their credit union or the industry as a whole. 2013 first quarter Women to Watch are Rebecca Lytle-Reynolds, Senior Vice President of Lending, San Francisco Federal Credit Union; April Clobes, Executive Vice President/COO MSU Federal Credit Union; and Wanda Chambers, Senior Vice President of Payment Services, Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union.
"Influential, strong, forward-thinking women have shaped the world for centuries," Publisher and Editor-in-Chief Sarah Snell Cooke said. "We needed to recognize women and their accomplishments within the credit union industry for the future."
Nominations are taken throughout the year and narrowed down to an elite 10 recognized on CUTimes.com/W2W and in Credit Union Times. The W2W microsite features news, opinions, links to blogs, and recommended reads for aspiring Women to Watch.
2012 honorees are:
- Shari Storm, Senior Vice President, Verity Credit Union
- Caren Gabriel, President/CEO, Ascend Federal Credit Union
- Melanie Vest, CFO, DATCU Credit Union
- Debra Schwartz, President/CEO, Mission Federal Credit Union
- Juli Anne Callis, President/CEO, National Institutes of Health Federal Credit Union
- Jeanne Kucey, President/CEO, JetStream Federal Credit Union
- Jill Nowacki, Vice President of Development, Maps Credit Union
- Marianne Pulice, COO, XCEL Federal Credit Union
- Denise Wymore, Vice President Member Loyalty, Del Norte Credit Union
We changed things up in 2012 and looked also to those who support the industry. So our "10th" honorees were featured separately in a special focus report entitled Women to Watch Industry Supporters.
Nominations for 2013 are open at CUTimes.com/W2W and will be accepted throughout the year.
About Summit Business Media
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media and information company serving the insurance, financial, legal, and investment advisory markets. Summit strives to be "The Next Generation of Business Information" for executives and practitioners by providing breaking news and analysis, in-depth practice management strategies, business-building techniques and actionable data. Summit services the information needs of its customers through numerous channels, including digital, print, and live events. For more information, please visit www.summitbusinessmedia.com.
Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link.
Sarah Snell Cooke
SOURCE Credit Union Times