CRE's 2013 Data Center & Technology Infrastructure Series: Call for Speakers, Exhibitors, Sponsors Data Center Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure: Market Intelligence, Networking & More
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Announcing CRE's 2013 DATA CENTER & TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE Event Schedule
The nation's fastest-growing data center real estate estate and technology infrastructure series, The National Data Center Summit Series, is pleased to announce its 2013 conference calendar. The popular series, produced by CAPRATE Events (CRE), will be held in five U.S. cities, including:
- New York: The Second Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit | February 27 | New York City Bar Association | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 12/31
- Santa Clara: The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit | April 11 | The Santa Clara Convention Center | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 1/31
- Chicago: The Second Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit | June 6 | Museum of Science and Industry | Advance Registration is available - $199 through 2/28
- Los Angeles: The Second Annual Southwest Data Center Summit | October 17 | Los Angeles Athletic Club | Registration available in April 2013
- New City in 2013: Dallas: The Inaugural Lone Star Data Center Summit | December-Date TBA
1,200 executives from 755 firms participated in 2012 National Data Center Summit Series conferences, with an average audience of 325. CRE's data center conference is a highly-informative one-day event with powerful market intelligence, including expert analysis of emerging industry trends, and new business development opportunities. More than 40 speakers participate in 10 provocative panel discussions during the one-day summit. Audiences represent the most active and innovative investors, owners, developers, capital sources and technology firms in the region and from around the nation.
CONFERENCE SERIES TESTIMONIALS: "I have attended CapRate Data Center Events in New York, Santa Clara, and Chicago and have found the panels and participants to have unique ideas and perspectives. I've always enjoyed the conferences and the attendees that I meet there." Jim Kerrigan, Principal, Director – Data Center Group, Avison Young
"I attended the event in New York City in November, The Greater New York Data Center Summit. Great speakers, great discussions and a wealth of information." Ken DePalo, Sales Engineer – New York Metro Region, Advanced Business Communications
"A fantastic data center summit event in New York City. The topics were current and the market information was very informative. It was also great to meet some of the speakers who are true leaders and visionaries in the third-party data center industry." Sean P. Brady, Senior Director, Co Founder Data Center Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc.
A Look Back... CRE's National Data Center Summit Series in 2012: Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Chicago and New York
* Santa Clara (April 12, 2012): 375 executives from 240 firms attended The Northern California Data Center Summit. Executives discussed key trends, including: new development patterns and the "shift" from San Francisco/Santa Clara to Pacific Northwest regions.
* Los Angeles (October 17, 2012): 225 executives from 135 firm attended The Southwest Data Center Summit. Leading investors, developers, capital sources and technology firms discussed burgeoning wholesale markets, including Phoenix and Las Vegas, and the robust Southern California colocation market. Above: Jonathan Atkin, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets.
* Chicago (June 7, 2012): 325 executives from 207 firms attended The Greater Chicago Data Center Summit. The popular summit attracted leading investors to discuss the lack of Downtown Chicago supply, development opportunities in the western suburbs and connectivity challenges and opportunities. Above: Chad Freese, Senior Vice President, CBRE and Larry Graiber, Marketing Director, JRM Technology, LLC
* New York (November 29, 2011): 265 executives from 184 firms attended The Greater New York Data Center Summit. The summit covered key issues including new activity in urban settings, such as Lower Manhattan, the New Jersey development outlook, and modular as the next chapter in data center opportunity. Above: Anthony Wanger, President, IO.
Get involved in CRE's National Data Center Summit Series in 2013: Exhibiting, Speaking and Sponsorship Opportunities are available.
>> Download CRE's National Data Center Summit Series Media Kit.
For additional information about exhibiting, speaking or full sponsorships of CRE's National Data Center Summit Series, please contact:
Adam Knobloch, Director of Client Relations
firstname.lastname@example.org | 646-428-4706
Brian Klebash, President
email@example.com | 617-501-6075
Media Contact: Brian Klebash CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC