SAO PAULO, Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN – Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the third quarter of 2015 (3Q15):
- EBITDA amounted to R$853 million in 3Q15, 6% higher than the previous quarter.
- Record iron ore production at Casa de Pedra, totaling 7.46 million tonnes.
- Casa de Pedra recorded delivered cost at China of US$ 35.4/wmt.
- CSN maintains stable FOB iron ore revenue, despite the reduction in the Platts price during 3Q15.
- Mining division EBITDA margin of 42%, the highest since 1Q14.
- Mining EBITDA increases by 74% in 3Q15 over 2Q15.
- CSN reports a greater share of coated products in the flat steel sales mix (52% of total flat steel sales).
- CSN reduces 3Q15 slab production costs in USD and BRL terms.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 3Q15 Earnings on Friday, November 13th, 2015, at 01:00 p.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations Gustavo Sousa Investor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7238 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Companhia Siderurgica Nacional - CSN