The following are among the "Hot Issue" sessions being offered:
- Cyber Threats, Information Security and Compliance: Future Trends and Leading Practices in an Evolving Threat Environment,
- Social Media: Risks and Redemption,
- Leveraging Your Anti-Bribery Compliance Program to Make Sanctions Compliance Easier,
- Around the World in 60 Minutes, Recent Developments in U.S. Trade Controls
- From FCPA Prosecutors to Company Protectors: Lessons from Former DOJ FCPA Unit Prosecutors on How to Protect Your Company from the Risks of Corruption,
- Big Data, Big Issue: Global Challenges and Effective Solutions,
- Information Security and the Compliance Officer,
- Global Privacy and Data Protection Risks: Protecting Corporate Digital Assets,
- Gift & Entertainment, Conflicts and Corruption: An Interplay of Risks and Best Practices to Address Them,
- The Personal Liability of Corporate Officers for Foreign Corrupt Practices,
- Compromising Merchants: A Live Hack Demo,
- Leveraging Social Media to Drive a Culture of Compliance,
- Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery: The Next Compliance Challenge,
- Privacy Breach Response: What's Your Compliance and Ethics IQ?, and
- If You Think You Are Too Far From Money Laundering and Terrorism, This Sessions is For You!
About the CEI
The Compliance & Ethics Institute is the primary education and networking event for professionals working in the Compliance and Ethics profession across all industries around the world. This conference features 155+ speakers, 100+ sessions, numerous networking events, and a full-day investigations workshop. The CEI offers eight learning tracks—Risk, Ethics, Compliance Lawyer, IT Compliance, Case Studies, Hot Topics/General Compliance, the International/Multi-National Track, and Advanced Discussion Groups.
The sessions offered at the Compliance & Ethics Institute not only identify the challenges, but they also point to solutions that can help create more effective compliance and ethics programs. Use this link for more information: www.complianceethicsinstitute.org.
About the SCCE
The Society of Corporate Compliance & Ethics (SCCE), established in 2004, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. SCCE is a non-profit professional member association that serves more than 5,500 compliance and ethics professionals globally. The association provides resources and training to compliance professionals and champions ethical practices and compliance standards. Visit the SCCE website at www.corporatecompliance.org.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140218/DC67044LOGO-b
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cyber-security-social-media-modern-slavery-anti-corruption-among-the-hot-issues-addressed-at-scces-compliance--ethics-institute-300320085.html
SOURCE Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics