DFW is continuing to add new restaurants, stores and services to elevate the customer experience. Travelers arriving at DFW this weekend will enjoy these new additions for shopping and dining throughout the Airport:
- Stampede 66 Express – Modern Texas cuisine by Chef Stephan Pyles near D27
- Coach – Luxury retail near D24
- CRÚ – Food and Wine bar near D24
- Longchamp – Luxury accessories near D24
- Aveda, Jo Malone & Mac – Luxury beauty near D20 and D25
To ensure a positive travel experience for everyone, DFW recommends the following travel tips:
- Download the DFW Mobile App to access tailored information for your journey through DFW, including intuitive wayfinding functionalities, interactive maps, custom flight information, and simple yet powerful search capabilities. The DFW Mobile App (version 3.2.2) now works with Apple Watch and features seven (7) languages, news and weather alerts, enhanced flight search with autocomplete functionality, a geo-enhanced "shops, dine and services" feature, improved parking information, Skylink locators, social media connectors, and overall improved offline use. The DFW Airport Mobile App is available as a free download for Apple iOS (iTunes) and Android (Google Play Store) mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Arrive two (2) hours prior to your flight departure to ensure ample time to park, check-in, clear security, and arrive at your departure gate.
- Park closer, faster and smarter by using DFW Parking. With Valet, Terminal, Express and Remote Parking options available, DFW has a choice for every traveler. Learn more at www.dfwairport.com/parking.
- Speed through the security process by joining trusted traveler programs such as TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry, available from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, respectively. To enroll, visit www.TSA.gov or www.CBP.gov.
- Pack lightly and remember 3-1-1. Security rules require that liquids in carry-on bags should be in containers of no more than 3 ounces, packaged in a one-quart bag, with no more than one bag allowed per person.
About Dallas Fort Worth International Airport:
Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport warmly welcomes more than 64 million customers along their journey every year, elevating DFW to a status as one of the most frequently visited superhub airports in the world. DFW Airport customers can choose among 153 domestic and 56 international nonstop destinations worldwide. DFW is elevating the customer experience with modernized facilities and updated amenities, as well as through a $2.7 billion Terminal Renewal and Improvement Program to renovate its four original terminal buildings. Centered between its owner cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, DFW Airport also serves as a major economic generator for the North Texas region, producing over $37 billion in economic impact each year by connecting people through business and leisure travel. For more information, visit the DFW website, download the new DFW App for iOS and Android devices, or follow DFW on social media.
Follow Dallas Fort Worth International Airport On:
Twitter.com | YouTube.com | Facebook.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151013/276597LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dallas-fort-worth-international-airport-looks-ahead-to-fall-season-with-parking-deal-and-new-amenities-300321364.html
SOURCE DFW International Airport