dB Control Debuts Advances in High Power Design at AOC, Doubling MPM Output Power Six TWTAs, MPMs for Electronic Countermeasures, Electronic Warfare Simulation, RF Components Testing, Unmanned Airborne Platforms to be Exhibited in Booth 225
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Fremont, Calif. – October 3, 2013 – dB Control today announced that it will exhibit six high-power products – three traveling wave tube amplifiers (TWTAs) and three microwave power modules (MPMs) – in Booth 225 at the 50th Annual AOC International Symposium and Convention, October 27-30 in Washington, D.C. Among the six products, the following three are new:
- dB-4127 MPM – 200 Watts Pulsed/CW, 6 to 18 GHz, Conduction Cooled
- Applications: Electronic countermeasures (ECM), electronic warfare (EW) simulation, ground mobile and airborne platforms
- dB-4500-610S TWTA – 355/450 Watts CW, 6 to 11 GHz, Forced Air Cooled
- Applications: ECM, EW simulation, manned and unmanned airborne platforms
- dB-4103A TWTA – 35 Watts CW, 26.5 to 40 GHz, Rack Mount, Forced Air Cooled
- Applications: ECM transmitters/tests, electronic warfare (EW) simulation, test/measurement, RFI susceptibility testing, RF components testing, antenna pattern and radar cross-section measurements
"dB Control uses traveling wave tubes in our TWTAs and MPMs which enables us to continually meet and even exceed the power, bandwidth, size and weight requirements of today's ECM systems and EW threat simulators. For example, the new dB-4127 provides double the power of previous MPMs and is on average 30 percent more efficient thanks to its high-voltage power supply topology, highly efficient traveling wave tube, and optimal thermal design," said Vice President of Business Development Steve Walley.
Editors: Additional new product information will be available in early October.
About dB Control
Established in 1990, dB Control Corp., a subsidiary of the Electronic Technologies Group (ETG) of HEICO Corp., supplies mission-critical, often sole-source, products worldwide to military organizations, as well as to major defense contractors and commercial manufacturers. The company designs and manufactures reliable high-power TWT Amplifiers (TWTAs), microwave power modules (MPMs), transmitters, and high-voltage power supplies with modulators for radar, electronic countermeasures (ECM), and data link applications. dB Control also offers specialized contract manufacturing, transformer winding and testing, full vacuum encapsulation, pressure cure, conformal coating and repair depot services from its modern 52,100-square-foot facilities in Fremont, California.
Media Contact: Mar Junge, c3PR, 408-730-8506, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE dB Control Corp.