COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Italians know the key to a delicious Valentine's Day is to share the food you love with the one you love. BRAVO Cucina Italiana is bringing the true Italian spirit of the holiday to its restaurants across the nation, with a special two-course prix fixe menu, offered Friday, Feb. 10–Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Served all day, the menu will feature one delicious soup or salad, plus one entrée, ideal for the perfect Valentine's dining experience:
Soup or side salad (choose one):
- Soup Del Giorno
- Italian Wedding Soup: Meatballs, spinach, pasta, cheese
- Lobster Bisque with sherry and diced shrimp (for an additional $1)
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Classica: Traditional Caesar salad with housemade croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: Chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, Parmesan dressing
Entrée choice (choose one):
- Baked Chicken Parmesan: Romano breaded chicken, herb linguine, Mozzarella, Pomodoro (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $21.95 with this entrée).
- Lobster Ravioli Alla Vodka: Sautéed shrimp, tomato cream, pesto bread crumbs (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $22.95 with this entrée).
- Filet Mignon (5 oz.): Center-cut and grilled to order, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, haricot vert (the two-course prix fixe meal is priced at $25.95 with this entrée).
A divine complement to a memorable Valentine's meal are BRAVO's exquisite wines, including 19 Crimes Red Blend (South Australia) ($8.95/glass and $34/bottle) and Torre di Luna Pinot Grigio (Trentino, Italy) ($9.25/glass and $33/bottle).
Reservations are highly recommended at BRAVO for Valentine's Day weekend. Guests can now make reservations online for all BRAVO restaurants by visiting www.BravoItalian.com For a list of locations, please visit www.BravoItalian.com.
About BRAVO Cucina Italiana
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is a "polished casual" restaurant offering classic Italian food amongst the shadows of Roman ruins. The subtitle "Cucina Italiana" means Italian kitchen, in which all cooking is done in full view of the guest, creating the energy of a live theater. BRAVO's popular entrees include grilled steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, as well as flatbreads, pizzas and salads, similar to what one would find in an authentic "ristorante" in Italy. BRAVO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group. Founded in 1992, BRAVO I BRIO Restaurant Group currently operates more than 100 restaurants in 33 states including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit BravoItalian.com for a list of locations, and to follow the restaurant on Twitter (@bravo_italian) and Facebook (facebook.com/bravoitalian).
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/delicious-italian-cuisine-for-valentines-weekend--that-is-amore-bravo-cucina-italiana-presents-valentines-two-course-prix-fixe-menu-feb-1014-starting-at-2195-300394330.html
SOURCE BRAVO Cucina Italiana