Demand for Product Pipeline Review and Analysis Rises in the Global Pharma Industry
NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN, PARIS, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Pharma Product Pipeline Review and Competitor analysis reports have seen a steady rise in the Pharma and Healthcare Industry lately. The product pipeline reports are segregated into company based pipeline review and disease based pipeline reports.
The company based pipeline review talks about a particular company's research and development focus, information on current developmental pipeline and features on discontinued and dormant projects for all disease and conditions. Whereas the disease based pipeline reports provide information on the therapeutic development, special features on the clinical stage, late-stage and discontinued projects for that particular disease.
Scope of the Company based pipeline review and analysis
- Overview of the company including business description, key information and facts and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of the company's human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for clinical stage products and late stage products with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products of the company.
Scope of the Disease based pipeline review and analysis:
- Provides snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for the disease.
- Presents review of the products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- Detailed feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects along with the latest news and deals relating to the product.
Some of the Company Product Pipeline Analysis Reports -
Some of the Disease Pipeline Analysis Reports :
About Reportstack™ :
Reportstack.com is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack hosts more than 150,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack.com members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions. Reportstack.com gives you access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis reports, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches. Reportstack.com is also a leader in the field of Pharma Disease Partnering research and Disease Competitor Analysis.
Phone: +1 888-789-6604
Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/reportstack
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reportstack/182382778485635
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/reportstack
Blogs: Pharma Research Reports
Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.