Dextrins and Starch Market Research Reports & Global Analysis
RnR Market Research adds market research reports by S K Patil & Associates on global dextrins market as well as multiple reports on starch industry covering corn starch, value added modified starches and more
DALLAS, July 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- RnRMarketResearch.com offers S K Patil & Associates' market research reports on dextrins and its food & industrial products, applications along with value added modified starches, a strategic review of global corn starch industry covering starch derivatives, sweeteners, co-products and bioprocessing and global modified starch products in its store.
The report "Dextrins: Food & Industrial Products, Applications, Markets and Industry Situation 2012" provides critical information on dextrin process, products, brief properties, industry volume, price estimates and the end user applications properties with key customers. Report also includes timely information regarding selected current research activities (who is doing what?) and list of pertinent patents. Total market for pyrodextrins for food and industrial sectors in the US for 2011 is estimated to be ~ 173 million lbs. /as indicated above food sector amounts to ~ 39 million lbs. Majority of dextrin produced is consumed in the industrial segments as adhesives and binder for numerous products from bag adhesives, industrial, consumer tapes, wall papers, foundries, etc. Profiles of Adm/Matsutani America and Roquette America are covered in the report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/dextrins-food-industrial-products-applications-markets-and-industry-situation-2012-market-report.html.
The three separate groups of reports on Value Added Modified Starches (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/value-added-modified-starches-1-cws-cold-water-swelling-2-physically-modified-starches-3-enzyme-modified-starches-process-applications-products-and-markets-november-2012-market-report.html) present most pertinent material on this highest value modified starches mainly for food applications.
1. CWS – Cold Water Swelling Starch: Total US market for cold water swelling/spray cooked starches in 2011 is estimated to be 85 MM lbs annually. This includes a wide variety of typical food applications as well as specific specialty applications. Three segments; convenience, dairy and bakery utilize almost 50 mm pounds with one user using ~ 15 mm lbs in single application, pudding. Our projection is that CWS starch consumption will grow > 100 million lbs by rear 2017. Key applications and customers provided in the report present growth areas for CWS starches.
2. Physically modified starches: Ingredion/National Food Innovations owns this market with a total of 20 starch products based on waxy maize, tapioca, waxy rice and potato, 4 wheat flours and blend options. In 2011 the total current market in the US from all producers is estimated at ~ 47 million lbs and growing at about 6 to 8 % in the past 2 yrs after a strong growth of > 10 % in the previous 2 yrs (2008 & 2009). US has ~ 40 % of the market share of this group of modified starches. We estimate that by 2017 this market will grow to ~ 135 million in the US (Table 7 ). Primary drivers are "Natural" and "Clean label".
3. Enzyme modified starches: It is difficult to predict whether all of the proposed enzymatic starch processing technologies will be implemented by the food industry, but it is fair to say that the EteniaTM starch made by 4 α-GT treatments are commercially available and are increasingly being used as food ingredient. In future novel enzyme activities that are able of slowing down the degradation of starch in the gastrointestinal tract may create new routes toward healthy starches.
The report "Strategic Review Of Global Corn Starch Industry & Markets – Starch Derivatives, Sweeteners, Co-Products And Bioprocessing August, 2012" (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/strategic-review-of-global-corn-starch-industry-markets-starch-derivatives-sweeteners-co-products-and-bioprocessing-august-2012-market-report.html) covers:
- CWM (Corn wet milling) co-products technical and commercial perspective including potential markets for corn gluten feed (CGF), corn gluten meal (CGM) and corn germ.
- A chapter focused on corn ethanol, Chapter IX
- Bioprocessing, bio-based chemicals and bioplastics chapter X has information with markets, capacities and opportunities for bio-based chemicals and polymers from starch and the sugars as feedstock.
- List of starch and sweeteners manufacturers from corn, wheat, potato and tapioca primary starch crops in different regions of the world.
- Report also has excellent in-depth insights from our associates and I with combined experience of > 200 yrs in starch/sweetener and bioprocessing.
- Global list of starch processors is provided in Chapter XVI.
The report "Global Modified Starch Products, Derivatives & Markets – A Strategic Review – 2012" (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-modified-starch-products-derivatives-markets-a-strategic-review-2012-market-report.html) has comprehensive information on various modified starches, market segments along with review of modified starches manufactured worldwide. There is also information on the modified starch manufacturers in the US, their market share along with the prices. Report provides details of modifications, applications and markets worldwide. We have provided critical data on the modified starches by applications and market segments. Description of the capabilities of each US manufactures along with their position in the market is very useful. Global list of modified starch manufacturers is also provided. Report covers major food and industrial market segments with focus on food sector. Global markets food and industrial markets are much diversified and there is further fragmentation within each market sectors. This is also complicated by the fact of food and industrial preferences that are regional and the industrial practices, products preferences by consumer require that these products are tailored to fulfill the functional needs. As the recession in the US ends, the EU recession is ongoing with several complex causes well publicized. Opportunities in the US, Asia, South America and Africa remain strong. Growth of starch processing industry going forward remain very bright in view of strong growth of developing economies and rising population with higher incomes and demands on many food and industrial products. 2011 has seen growth of modified starches in many segments. In the US the capacities remain tight due to growth of ethanol and several sweeteners from corn wet milling.
Explore these and more reports on the global food and beverages market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, RnR Market Research, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE RnR Market Research
More by this Source
CIS Countries Over The Counter Market (OTC) 2015 Forecasts
Nov 25, 2013, 15:43 ET
Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market Worth $8.0 billion by 2019
Nov 19, 2013, 15:51 ET
Global Brewer Analyser Market & Beer Trends Report 2013
Nov 07, 2013, 15:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.